Master of Business Administration in Aviation
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Asia
Distance Learning, On-Campus
12 - 24 months
Full time, Part time
SGD 1,071 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* On-Campus per credit tuition fee: SGD 1071, Embry-Riddle Online per credit tuition fee.: SGD 906.Additional fees may apply
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), the Master of Business Administration in Aviation (MBAA) curriculum has been developed and continues to evolve with close attention paid to the demands and trends of the industry. Most of the courses contain a research component that will provide experience and an insider’s examination of global business practices.
Upon completion of the MBAA program, students emerge with:
- A better understanding of modern management concepts, methods, and tools within an aviation context.
- The ability to manage the efficient and effective use of scarce resources.
- An understanding of how to operate in an atmosphere of heightened national and international competition.
- The skillset needed to become a leader or decision-maker in the aviation field.
Students can customize the degree program by selecting a specialization on top of the core business courses. The specializations include:
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Public Administration
MBAA graduates explore careers in:
- Airport Operations/ Management
- Airline Operations/ Pricing/ Management
- Aviation Human Resources
- Aviation System Management
- Aviation Marketing
- Aircraft Financing and Leasing
- Aircraft Sales
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Start Terms: January
- Application Deadlines: 1st September, 4 months before start term Duration: 1 year
- Location: Singapore
- Degree Awarded: Same US degree certificate awarded to all Embry-Riddle students, irrespective of campus
- Curriculum: Same as Embry-Riddle Worldwide
- Program Fees: For the latest fees, please visit https://asia.erau.edu/admissions/tuition-scholarships.
- Program Delivery: Classes are delivered full-time and part-time in a traditional classroom setting, as well as online.
GMAT test scores or subject knowledge for specific graduate courses must be satisfied before enrollment in the MBAA degree program is permitted. For more information, please visit https://erau.edu/degrees/master/business-administration-aviation?campus=asia.
Where Our Alumni Are Working
An Embry-Riddle degree will open doors for you at top companies around the globe, with our alumni being highly sought after within the industry. Here are some of the companies that our alumni work at: