Programme Grande Ecole
EM Strasbourg Business School
EUR 8,500 / per year
31 May 2024
Earliest start date
Choosing Programme Grande Ecole (PGE) at EM Strasbourg means committing to a training program that combines professional and personal development, academic excellence, and international immersion.
Offering an à la carte program adapted to our students’ profiles is the PGE philosophy. From theoretical knowledge to practical know-how, you will develop solid professional and operational experience. The advantage of this program? Strong support for personal development.
Strengths of the Program
A personalized track
- Build your own program according to your objectives and interests.
- Benefit from personalized support and individual coaching throughout your time at EM Strasbourg.
The possibility of obtaining a dual degree
Our dual degree partnerships with other faculties, schools, and institutes of the University of Strasbourg, such as Sciences Po Strasbourg or the Faculty of Sports Science, offer you the possibility of obtaining a master’s degree (M2) from the University in addition to the PGE degree.
- Gain a lot of experience before entering the world of work through professional assignments (internships, professional gap year, and co-op).
- Engage in personal and professional development, which is at the heart of our teaching methods. The Cap Career team organizes seminars, courses, and individual appointments to provide this personalized support.
- Join one of EM Strasbourg’s 12 student associations, another way of learning and becoming professional.
Do you want to gain experience running an association? Opt for this track which will allow you to become fully involved in the life of the School in the second year of the PGE. In the third year, you will spend two semesters abroad at one of our partner universities and have the opportunity to pursue a dual degree with one of our 15 privileged partners.
Year 1 - Build a strong foundation in management
One year on campus, a shared foundation for all three tracks
Choose a language track:
- French & English
- French & German
Choose a disciplinary focus for the second semester:
- Focus A: Advanced Accounting & Management Control
- Focus B: Marketing Studies & Sales Management
Choose an elective:
You can choose from a dozen electives, including one related to involvement in the School's associations.
Discover an interdisciplinary project
Do a two-month internship:
- Discover how a company works and learn about its management methods.
Year 2 - Deepen your knowledge
A year of full-time study on campus
Choose a major mostly in French :
- Finance & Accounting;
- Responsible Strategy and Intercultural Human Ressources Management;
- Entrepreneurship & Strategy;
- Digital Marketing;
- Marketing & Customer Relations;
- Supply Chain Management;
At least 30% of classes in these majors are taught in English
Majors taught in English
- International and European Business;
Four-month specialization internship:
- Deepen the technical knowledge gained from your major.
Possibility of opting for a professional gap year 6 to 12 months of internship in France or abroad, a springboard for professional integration !
Year 3 - Specialize
Full-time study specializations in english :
- International and European Business, 3 tracks :
- International sales and distribution or
- Digital strategy or
- European Entrepeneurship (EUCOR);
- Operational and Strategic Marketing
Specializations in French via full-time study or co-op/apprenticeship
- Customer Experience Digitalization;
- Accounting – Internal Controls – Finance;
- Negotiation and Sales Management;
- Strategy and Human Performance Management;
- Supply Chain Management and International Purchasing;
Specializations in French via full-time study AND double degree
- Audit and financial consulting;
- Accounting – Internal Controls – Audit;
- Public Management (with Science Po Strasbourg);
- Sports Marketing and Management (with the University of Strasbourg's Faculty of Sports Science);
Specializations in French via apprenticeship/co-op AND double degree
- Business creation, development, consulting;
- E-marketing and digital strategies;
- Tourism management;
- Marketing and event management;
- Marketing and market intelligence;
- Human resources;
- Management control;
- Supply chain management;
- Business engineering.
Depending on the specialty chosen, two professionalization methods are offered to our students :
- Initial training: through a professional integration internship (6-month end-of-study internship).
- Work-study training: through a work-study contract (13-month contract).
Possibility of opting for a professional year: 6 to 12 months of internship in France or abroad, a springboard for integration!
Program Tuition Fee
Cap Career allows you to discover your talents, to develop them, and to cultivate your individuality. The team of coaches dedicated to personal and professional development will support you throughout your journey by helping you to refine and develop your professional and personal objectives thanks to an experience-based, fun approach. By choosing the PGE, you are also choosing to take control of your own future. The objective is to give you the means to make a difference.
Scholarships and Funding
To learn about the various scholarships available, awarded by the government of your country or by the French Ministry of Economy and Foreign Affairs, we invite you to visit the Campus France website of your country.
The Studely Scholarship
A 1000 € grant from our partner studely, to realize your international study project.