Global Master in Management
Edhec Business School (on campus master programmes)
EUR 70,000 / per course *
23 Jun 2024
Earliest start date
* for non-EU students; €61,000* for EU and Korean students
The Master in Management (MiM), Global Economic Transformation & Technology (GETT), is a two-year academic program, in partnership with SKK Graduate School of Business and BerkeleyHass, that will expose you to the managerial skills sought by companies meeting the needs of sustainable development and the challenges of disruptive change brought about by advances in information and technology. You will study at three of the world’s best universities in Paris, Seoul, and Berkeley.
This Global MiM offers you direct access to the cities, communities, and concepts transforming the world of business. You will embark on a journey across three continents, experience different cultures, and study at three leading institutions where innovation and technology are changing tomorrow’s world — EDHEC Business School in Paris, Sunkyunkwan University Graduate School of Business in Seoul and Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. You will receive a diploma from each of these institutions.
You will engage with the new economy and become an active player in it. You can tailor your curriculum thanks to a choice of electives and, in the process, gain a global vision of the trends impacting the world. You will sharpen your analytical skills, so you can decipher even the faintest of signals and better anticipate developments. You will learn to identify business opportunities and lead projects in new and uncertain situations.
The international experience will also change you, by taking you out of your comfort zone and opening your mind to global business transformations. On completing your academic journey, you will know how to question the status quo, participate in developing new business models, and drive economic change at an individual, organizational, and societal level. You will think like a pioneer.
Highlights of the programme
- Two-year academic program plus one year of professional immersion
- Study in 3 countries: France, Korea, and United Stats
- Receive 3 diplomas:
- Master in Management – EDHEC
- Master in Management studies – SKK Global School of Business
- Diploma in Global Economic Transformation & Technology – Berkeley Hassthe
- A mix of foundation courses, core courses & elective courses to tailor your curriculum
- Enjoy benefits from 3 prestigious institutions:
- 3 alumni networks
- Comprehensive career counseling and support from each institution
- No.7 Business School in Europe, 2022 – Financial Times
- No.1 in France Career Services & Alumni Network, 2023 - FT Master in Management
- No.11 Master in Management worldwide, 2023 – FT Master in Management