Master in Commercial Management
EAE | Programas Distancia
Spain Online, Spain
Earliest start date
Where is the training provided?
In our offices in Madrid and Barcelona, blended or blended .
The Master in Business Management is a blended and interactive program that combines online flexibility and comfort and the personal treatment of face-to-face classes. The modality is based on three fundamental axes:
The virtual campus model encourages interactive contact between all program participants, whether students or teachers, which guarantees an environment in which communication circulates at all levels. Experience has shown us that the digital community created in our virtual campus encourages the debate of ideas and practical cases based on the experience of each participant. It is, in short, a meeting point open to debate about subjects of the program or current issues.
The professors and teaching advisors of the Master, with an extensive professional trajectory, are the best guarantee to complete the program successfully. In addition to being experts in their respective subjects, the pedagogical support they provide allows solving doubts and problems in a practical and inspiring way.
Another advantage of the virtual campus is its flexibility when it comes to updating and expanding information. In this sense, our campus is a living organism in which information and content are always available in an optimized and immediate way.
The Master in Business Management is designed for professionals and university graduates, with experience in business management, who are interested in delving into new tools and specific strategies in the business field.
1. Marketing: fundamentals and tools
01. What is marketing?
02. Marketing Strategies
03. Determinants of Marketing
04. Marketing Mix
05. Product and conditions of sale
06. Commercial distribution and distribution channel
2. Commercial Management and Supervision of the Sales Network
08. The new challenges of the Commercial Management
09. Introduction to business planning and analysis of variables
10. Business strategic fundamentals
11. Business organization
12. Sales Forecast
13. Management of strategic clients
14. Introduction to Export
3. Management of commercial teams
15. Selection of the sales network
16. Salesperson training
17. Direction, leadership and motivation
18. Supervision and evaluation of the sales network
19. Remuneration of the sales network
20. CRM in the management of commercial teams
4. Organization and planning of the seller's work
28. Time management and meeting management
29. Sales areas and routes
30. Presentations in public
31. Analysis and decision making
32. Administrative processes
33. Information technologies in the Commercial Directorate
5. Finance for Business Executives
34. Basic financial statements
45. Introduction to the analysis of financial statements
36. Analysis of the balance sheet structure and long-term solvency
37. Analysis of the income statement
38. Discounts, late payments and payment terms
39. Cost control and budget
The Master in Commercial Management proposes to give an efficient and effective response to the new challenges of the national and international business environment, guiding the optimization of the commercial management of any company.
The student has a maximum period of three years to complete the master. Upon completion, you will obtain a double degree from EAE-Business School and the University of Barcelona-IL3. The Master has a study load of 60 ECTS credits (European Credits Transfer System).