International Master in Sustainable Business & Innovation
EADA Business School Barcelona
Earliest start date
- Join a pioneering programme and greater engaged community: Sustainability is one of the strategic pillars of the school and this Master was pioneering in the field, strong now of 7 editions and fast growing alumni community of change-makers.
- Go international: The Company Connection Week provides the opportunity to explore issues facing leading companies in one of three European cities.
- Get involved in sustainability initiaitives: EADA promotes sustainability through the Sustainability Hub and is an active part of the Barcelona+B movement, which seeks to improve the social and enviornmental impact of companies and citizens in Barcelona.
- Tailor your master: Explore where your passion lies in the two elective periods and choose the electives that best align with your professional goals.
- Enjoy the Barcelona lifestyle: 1-year official master program in the Barcelona city center.
- Internationalize your profile: Be part of an alumni community of over 120 nationalities and a direct network of 60 nationalities every year on campus and 70% international faculty.
- Get your hands dirty: Practical, interactive methodology, and faculty with real business experience.
- Develop an innovative mindset: Innovation Challenge and the practical final project to get your creative juices flowing.
- Develop the leader in you: Focus on leadership skills through outdoor training, role-plays, and team-building activities.
- Expand your horizons: +30 exchange partner schools around the world.
- Experience personalised learning: Only 25-30 participants per class ensures maximised learning and individualised learning with our esteemed professors.
Recent university graduates with the vision and drive to pursue a top career.
- Average age: 23/24 years old
- Average professional experience: work experience welcome, but not required; maximum 3 years
- Educational requirements: undergraduate university degree
#27 Business School in Europe
Positive Impact Rating
Level 4 “Transforming Schools”
Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management
#10 in the world
#1 in Spain