M.Eng in Healthy and Sustainable Buildings
Deggendorf Institute of Technology
EUR 72 / per semester **
Request info *
Earliest start date
15 Mar 2024
* Application period: 15 November - 15 January
** €72 student services fee per semester
With this Master's degree, you will gain the qualifications and skills for an international career in the future-orientated sector of healthy and sustainable buildings.
This postgraduate course qualifies students in methods and technologies in the fields of healthy and sustainable buildings, combined with applications in various areas of the construction and real estate industries. It acknowledges and broadens students' existing knowledge from undergraduate courses, such as construction engineering, architecture, technical building equipment, energy-efficient construction or related courses, and professional work experience.
- HSB-1 Environmental Psychology
- HSB-2 Sustainable Buildings
- HSB-3 Smart Buildings
- HSB-4 Advanced Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- HSB-5 Environmental Hygiene and Medicine
- HSB-6Analytical Methods
- HSB-7 Evidence-Based Design 1
- HSB-8 Ambient Assisted Living
- HSB-9 Building Safety and Security
- HSB-10 Project Management and Implementation
- HSB-11 Standards and Legal Frameworks
- HSB-12 Simulation-Based Design
- HSB-13 Evidence-Based Design 2
- HSB-14 Refurbishment, Renovation
- HSB-15Sustainable and Smart Building Systems
- HSB-16 R&D Project
- HSB-17 Master's thesis
Graduates of the "Healthy and Sustainable Buildings" postgraduate degree are competent specialists in the field of healthy buildings and healthy living conditions, in material selection and product development or selection throughout the construction and interior facilities, and technical planning and construction including renovations and restorations.
Additionally, there are fields of work in the digitization and automation of healthy and sustainable buildings allowing for modern material flow, during the entire life cycle of buildings up to their demolition.
Graduates have career prospects in:
- Planning and design
- Product development
- Building management
... in the recycling and restoration branch and the smart home sector
Online Information Day 15. March 2024
Join in a session & find out more about our university in your native language.