Specialized Master® Business Intelligence & Analytics
CY Cergy Paris Universite
12 - 18 months
EUR 11,500 *
30 Jul 2024
Earliest start date
04 Nov 2024
More than ever, information is strategic data for companies operating in an increasingly complex environment. Being able to constantly adapt and improve your business model has become an essential requirement for any business leader.
The purpose of the Specialized Master® in Business Intelligence & Analytics is to provide training in the various professions of Business Intelligence (BI) and analysis. This program trains consultants capable of:
- to support customers in the analysis and formulation of needs
- to design and implement a decision-making project
- analyze the evolution of a decision-making solution
- SAS France
“SAS has an entity dedicated to universities and schools, the “SAS Global Academic Program”. A good illustration of this is the partnership between CY Tech and SAS France for fifteen years. SAS's involvement in the creation of the Business Analytics Chair is an obvious extension of our collaboration in teaching and research. The need for analytical expertise is more and more pressing and SAS lives it daily with its customers and partners. »
- General Directorate of the National Gendarmerie
- BI solution
- NTT Data
- HES SO Valais
2022 ranking of the Best Masters, MS, MBA Eduniversal
Ranking of Masters, MS and MBA in Business Intelligence and Business Intelligence
Ranked 3rd in its category
The Specialized Master® program corresponds to 45 ECTS credits dedicated to teaching plus 30 ECTS credits associated with the professional thesis, itself associated with the company mission, for a total of 75 ECTS credits.
The training is validated by a bac+6 accredited by the Conference of Grandes Écoles.
- Business Intelligence Theory: decision-making chain (overall vision and detailed approach to the different phases of the chain), modeling, design of the different phases, examples of implementation.
- BI project management: fundamentals of project management and focus on the specificities of a BI project
- Practice of Business Intelligence: data quality management (MDM), extract, transform and load (ETL), reporting, multidimensional, data mining.
- Business BI project: students lead a business BI project. This consists of the implementation of a decision-making solution in response to a problem proposed by a company. This project allows students to consolidate their knowledge within the framework of a real project.
In addition to these 4 modules, the Specialized Master® offers the possibility of studying a wide range of BI tools: Datastage/Cognos/TM1 - Microsoft BI: SSIS/SSRS/SSAS - Informatica - QlikView / QlikSence - Tableau Software - SAP BO / SAP BW - SAS BI
At the end of the interview to join the Specialized Master®, if the prerequisites have not been mastered, you will participate before the training in a refresher course lasting 1 month.
Start of upgrade: October 10, 2022
Administrative start: October 26, 2022 / educational start: November 9, 2022
Program of the training
- Duration: 12 months (extension up to 18 months possible to carry out the mission in a company)
- 585 hours of lessons divided into 5 modules
- 6 months of corporate mission
Sectors of activity or type of employment
The Specialized Master® Business Intelligence opens to the professions of BI expert consultant, BI project manager, project director in information system integration, consulting and project management in BI.
With the emergence of Analytics, the Specialized Master® also opens up to jobs related to Big Data such as Data Scientist. This profession makes it possible to combine the technical aspect with the functional aspect by providing decision-makers with relevant indicators to help them manage their activities.
- €41,400: average gross annual salary
- 100%: graduates in employment before graduation