Master Degree in Electronic and Computer Engineering
Chonnam National University
Buk-gu, South Korea
Earliest start date
The Master's degree program at Chonnam National University's Graduate School of Industry aims to nurture high-level engineers who will play a leading role in R&D and production processes by flexibly applying the latest academic theories in various engineering fields to industrial sites. This course has been steadily increasing in size since its opening in 1989, and the current enrollment capacity is 120 students (within the capacity).
Contract Department (Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering) Chonnam National University Graduate School of Industry Contract Department (Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering) learns electronic and computer engineering-related disciplines. It induces employment and provides opportunities for lifelong learning to incumbents.
The number of applicants is 20 (out of the quota). Qualifications for applying for contract departments are those with a bachelor’s degree in science and engineering and field experience who have been working for at least one year in a company that operates manufacturing and knowledge-based service businesses in accordance with Article 3 of the 「Special Act on Support for Small and Medium Enterprises」 A person who has a bachelor’s degree other than a science and engineering department with a bachelor’s degree and can be confirmed by the affiliated company (representatives are not eligible for application) it is possible
As for support for students, the government supports up to 70% of the cost of obtaining a degree (tuition fee), and the remaining 30% is borne by the company and incumbents in consultation. (However, incumbents may overpay the amount borne by the company. none)