Master of Social Work
Cairn University School of Social Work
Earliest start date
Based on a foundational belief that each person is created in the image of God and motivated by a commitment to holistic human reconciliation, the Cairn MSW program prepares advanced level social workers for grace-driven, relationship-based practice with individuals and families.
This program has been formally approved by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) to apply for accreditation and is now in Pre-Candidacy Status. If accreditation is granted, it will be retroactive to Fall 2020.
• Take courses 100% online in 7-week modules.
• Participate in a weekly practicum, and graduate with over 900 hours of master’s level field practicum experience
• Learn the best practices of social work from a biblical perspective
• Regularly interact with faculty through live web conferencing and online forums
• Prepare and be eligible for the licensed social worker and licensed clinical social work
• Study under those who are committed to your spiritual and professional development