MA in Environmental Sciences
Ca' Foscari University of Venice
Request info *
Earliest start date
* deadline for non-EU applicants
* depending on your nationality, yearly fees range from 700 to 2,499 euro
This Environmental Sciences program has a curriculum completely taught in English:
- Global Change and Sustainability (fully taught in English)
This Environmental Sciences master's degree provides you with an elevated qualification and specialization in the following fields:
- the application of investigative methodologies and the design of recovery operations and environmental rehabilitation;
- the evaluation of environmental resources;
- the regional management and planning of coastal marine systems;
- the evaluation and management of climate change issues and the dynamics of the Earth system as well as environmental interest technologies and cleaner products and processes.
The program incorporates both laboratory and field experiments of an interdisciplinary nature and offers international internship opportunities. You also produce a final thesis.
The program gives the possibility of getting a joint/double degree in a partner university.
The program offers you three curricula, but the one offered entirely in English is Global Change and Sustainability.
Some of the subjects offered:
- Biodiversity and Global Change
- Environmental Impacts of Climate Change
- Oceanography and Climatology
- Environmental Modelling
Some possible career paths include:
- Environmental Change Expert
- Agriculture and Forestry Management Expert
Scholarships and Funding
Ca' Foscari University offers high-achieving international students renewable scholarship packages of various sizes, ranging from 7000 to 8,000 euros a year for master's students.
These scholarship packages are designed to offer support for the full duration of an award winner's degree. To be eligible to apply, you will need a minimum 8.5/10 CGPA. Complete information about the requisites and procedures to apply can be found at the dedicated webpage.
The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families for which you can apply after enrolment.