MA in Data Analytics for Business and Society
Ca' Foscari University of Venice
Request info *
Earliest start date
* deadline for non-EU applicants
* depending on your nationality, yearly fees range from 700 to 2,499 euros
As a student, you will acquire the data processing skills you need to interpret and analyze complex phenomena in the fields of economics, strategy, marketing, human resources, finance, accounting, and the social sciences in general. You will also hone advanced skills connected with machine learning techniques for extracting predictive patterns and models from digital data.
The program gives the possibility of getting a joint/double degree in a partner university.
Some of the courses offered:
- Digital Business Modelling
- Managerial Decision Making and Modelling
- Economics of Risk and Agent's Behavior
- Computer Programming and Data Management
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
As a graduate equipped with solid theoretical and practical training, you will be an asset to companies who are not only seeking to generate a competitive advantage, but also to create new business models. You will be ready for career opportunities in the tertiary sector and public administration - for example working in:
- the development and management of innovative, data-based services
- the scientific, technological, biological or healthcare fields, supporting sector specialists.
Alternatively, you could choose to work in the economics and finance sector, managing complex valuation and pricing models.
Scholarships and Funding
Ca' Foscari University offers high-achieving international students a limited number of renewable scholarship packages of various sizes, ranging from 7,000 to 8,000 euro a year for master's students.
These scholarship packages are designed to offer support for the full duration of an award winner's degree. To be eligible to apply, you will need a minimum 8.5/10 CGPA. Complete information about the requisites and procedures to apply can be found at the dedicated webpage.
The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families for which you can apply after enrolment.