MSc Finance & Investment Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Want to get ahead in the finance industry? Study the MSc Finance & Investment, a programme which is delivered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts.
You can save up to 33% on your tuition fees when you apply! Terms and conditions apply*.
Why enrol on this programme
At BSBI, we have enterprise, success and leadership at our core meaning we’re committed to producing students who have the potential to become future business leaders. Through hands-on teaching methods taught by our expert faculty, you’ll gain an excellent education that can feed into any number of careers. You’ll study modules including: Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity, Derivatives and Alternative Investments as well as Corporate Finance.
By the time you graduate, you’ll have a wide breadth of knowledge that will enable you to work in a variety of different organisations ranging from start-ups to big corporations.
Why study in Berlin
You’ll be studying in a well-equipped campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany’s capital, a country which has been ranked as the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index. Germany is also the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. By studying in this metropolis, you’ll expand your professional network whilst getting to explore one of the most loved study destinations.
Adding value to your degree with a professional short course certificate.
In addition to your programme modules, BSBI offers Professional Certificate courses that are designed to help you develop your career path and succeed in your industry of choice.
You will have the option to choose from:
- Data Analytics: This course enables business managers to integrate data-driven decisions and develop the thorough theoretical background required to succeed in this field.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: You will gain indispensable skills in social media and digital marketing so you can stay ahead of the competition.
- Financial and Business Modelling: This course can help you make advanced-level decisions that enhance the value of your organisation.
- Project Management: This programme teaches you leadership skills and how to effectively address constraints including scope, time and budget.
- Character Development - Leadership and Strategy: You will develop skills in innovation and entrepreneurship whilst leading from the front.
*Terms and Conditions:
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- This offer is effective from 01 January 2023 to 30 June 2023.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Academic Qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
- English Language Requirements:
- Official English Tests
- IELTS – minimum overall score of 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component);
- Password test – minimum overall score of 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component);
- PTE (Academic) – minimum overall score of 56 ( with min 51 in each component);
- TOEFL IBT overall score of 80 (Listening 17, Reading 18, Speaking 20, Writing 17);
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Cambridge English Proficiency overall score of 69 (min 162 in each component);
- LanguageCert International ESOL SELT overall score of B2 Communicator High Pass (min 33 in each component);
- Duolingo test with an overall score of 105.
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to ECCTIS UK), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking university must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) as a stand-alone with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade of C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate).
- WAEC/NECO must be enhanced by a successful (50%+) Internal English Assessment if issued more than 5 years ago.
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
- Nationals of a majority English-speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA).
- Official English Tests
*Above bachelor’s degree can be a postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.