BSBI is dedicated to training students to effectively shape the future and become tomorrow’s leaders in an ever-changing business world. With enterprise and success at its core, BSBI offers industry-relevant programmes which focus on developing the practical business skills needed to ensure your professional success. An international business school that provides academic excellence with a main campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany.
- BSBI’s memberships include: AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, UN-PRME, and Business Graduates Association (BGA) Bronze member.
- Multiple study locations - Our well-equipped main campus is located in the heart of Berlin, Germany’s capital. Germany is one of the world’s most innovative countries according to the 2021 Bloomberg Innovation Index. We also have study locations in Hamburg, Paris and Athens.
- BSBI offers blended study formats so that you can juggle other commitments alongside your studies. BSBI has integrated the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and e-learning programmes into the heart of its teaching.
- Excellent student support - We provide excellent academic tuition, guaranteed small-sized classes, industry experts and guest speaker presentations.
- Classes are taught in English and Free German language lessons are available. This will help you increase your employment opportunities in Germany after graduation.
- Dedicated career service - From CV workshops and networking events to personalised career advice, the team are on hand to provide students with the specialised services needed to fulfil their career aspirations.
- Post-study German visa - After graduation, if you would like to extend your residence permit in Germany, you can apply for a job-seeking visa for up to 18 months that will allow you to work without any limitation. In order to benefit from career opportunities in Germany, a good level of German is necessary.
- Free Legal Support: Once you arrive in Germany our legal partner SERS will provide the visa advice and support completely free of charge.
- Our programmes have been designed to develop the practical business skills needed to thrive in today’s global business market.
- With enterprise, leadership and success at their core, our programmes combine theory with practice to keep students up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- We offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programmes, all of which focus on helping you become an exceptional leader in your field.
- Designed and delivered by industry experts, our programmes will provide you with a competitive edge needed to stand out in the global job market.
Diversity, Class Size, Student Satisfaction
With enterprise, leadership and success at its core, BSBI offers industry-relevant programmes which focus on developing the practical business skills needed to ensure your professional success. These programmes are competitively priced to meet the needs of the international market. With our main campus in Berlin, BSBI attracts a diverse student cohort with more than 90 nationalities represented.
We offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programmes, all of which focus on helping you become an exceptional leader in your field. Our academic partners include: University for the Creative Arts (UCA), Concordia University Chicago (CUC) and International Telematic University UNINETTUNO.
We are proud to be a member of several organisations such as The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), The United Nations – Principles for Responsible Management Education (UN-PRME) and The Business Graduates Association (BGA). These memberships demonstrate our commitment to academic excellence, enriching our students’ learning experience and allowing them access to a growing network of leading industry players. These memberships provide BSBI with a range of resources and access to a network of professionals, helping us to continue to bring flexible and affordable programmes to our students.
- A broad range of programmes from business, marketing and finance to creative arts and IT now with the option to study online, or have an international multi-campus education, with partnerships in France and Greece.
- Small class sizes and a diverse student cohort of over 90 nationalities, resulting in an enriched learning environment and sharing of culture.
- Outstanding student services, ranging from the welcome week, peer to peer mentoring, extracurricular activities like fresher’s parties, business competitions, talent shows and more.
- Flexible payment plans, partial scholarships and promotional offers.
- Age: 17 - 20 years old
- Education background:
- High school graduate;
- With titles awarded upon completion of at least 11 years of schooling;
- Academic Qualifications: ECCTIS equivalent to GCSE.
- Work experience: None / possible early age freelance part-time jobs due to online opportunities boom.
- Age: 21 - 34 years old
- Education background:
- Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree;
- May be assessed on the relevant work experience of at least 3 years of management experience;
- Potentially with other Postgraduate Degrees (looking to switch careers).
- Work experience: May be assessed on the relevant work experience of at least 3 years of management experience.
- Age: 23 - above
- Education background:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution in a business-related discipline; a master’s degree or a Level 7 postgraduate qualification, or an MBA from a recognised Institution.
- Applicants with degrees in other disciplines and applicants with no bachelor’s or master’s degree, but with other academic qualifications and significant professional experience at the executive level are also welcome to apply. Their acceptance might be subject to successfully sitting to an entrance test and an interview.
- High school students looking at earning their undergraduate degree outside the country;
- Students who are looking to improve job prospects to get a higher salary in the future.
- Young urban professionals/undergraduates who are looking to add a postgraduate degree under their credentials to increase employability and chances of a higher salary in their organisation.
- Professionals who want to secure placements in large consultancies firms, international retailers and fashion houses and other service industries or those who want to pursue research degrees in top universities around the world.