Master Of Science In Management-Engineering (Grande Ecole) Audencia Business School
Creative International Management Training for Engineers
Develop a dual competency in management to increase your effectiveness and employability as an engineer. As the first French school of business to open our doors to engineering students, Audencia Business School is well established in the field. Your training will be of the highest quality; ranked 29th in the world for masters in management and 9th for international students (The Financial Times, 2017).
During the MSc in Management-Engineering program, you’ll study entirely in English. Your program is where engineering meets international management, which accelerates your creativity. Graduates are qualified for roles requiring engineering expertise and business strategy within a global environment.
- Degree earned: MSc (Master of Science) in Management-Engineering
- Language: English
- Duration: 1 year + internship (4-6 months)
- Program start: September or February
- Tuition: €22,000
- Proficiency in English
- A 4-year degree in engineering or science (Applicants holding or completing a degree from a French institution should contact us.)
As a graduate, you’ll be uniquely qualified for top positions in engineering and management. Audencia developed this original program in partnership with five national and international corporations looking to hire engineers with managerial skills: ERDF, PwC, Société Générale, Thales, and Valeo.
- Take advanced management courses with top faculty and experts in the field.
- Select a specialization in management, finance, or marketing.
- Gain experience with a 4- to a 6-month internship that boosts your networks and career possibilities.
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialize in the field.
Scholarships and Funding
There is a range of external scholarships you may be eligible for as an international student. Please contact us with questions.
Program Tuition Fee
Career & Alumni
Proven career outcomes for management success
With the ever-increasing globalization of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Audencia works hand-in-hand with the corporate world and is a leader in advanced management practices. As a result, 98% of graduates found a job before or within 2 months of graduation– with a truly international education gained in one of the best places to live in France.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
Graduates of this program have found employment in the following sectors:
- Agribusiness: 4%
- Automobile: 5%
- Audit: 12%
- Banking: 11%
- Computing: 15%
- Consulting: 15%
- Distribution: 9%
- Electricity and energy: 6%
- Engineering: 15%
- Industry: 10%
Program graduates have found employment in the following job roles:
- Auditor: 10%
- Bank financial analyst: 8%
- Company manager: 10%
- Consultant: 18%
- Engineer: 22%
- Founder or entrepreneur: 6%
- Purchaser or logistician: 5%
- Sales and marketing: 21%
Audencia Career Services
Audencia provides you with personalized career services that address your specific experiences, strengths and weaknesses, and goals. We also cultivate close ties with the business world, which benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment center preparation
- Personal development program on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management, and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.