Master in Management (Grande Ecole programme)
Audencia Business School
Nantes Cedex 3 , France
2 - 3 years
EUR 29,750 / per year
Earliest start date
Lead With Purpose
The Master in Management at Audencia Business School is one of France’s elite Grande École programs, recognized worldwide for quality. As a student, you benefit from our reputation, network, and forward-thinking training. You’ll develop multiple areas of expertise and be strong in the fundamentals of international management. You’ll have diverse and immersive work experiences.
- Choose between a wide range of specializations in English or French
- Gain 4 to 18 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration
- Learn from top-performing faculty with expertise in accounting, marketing, finance, statistics, logistics, project management, languages, and more
- Enjoy comprehensive career services from a team of professionals with backgrounds in the international corporate world
- Degree earned: Master in Management
Optional double degrees (Additional admissions conditions may apply):
- Boston University – Master of Science in a range of fields
- Lancaster University – Master in Management
- IFP School – MSc in Management for the Energy Industry
- ESA – Master in International Vintage
- Audencia Mastères Spécialisé in Management du Sport (French)
- Audencia Mastères Spécialisé in Marketing Design et Création (French, subject to conditions)
- Language: English or French – your choice
- Duration: 2 to 3 years, full-time
- Program start: September
- Tuition: €29,750
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree from a non-French institution (with at least 3 years of study outside of France)
- Candidates holding a French degree can find requirements on our Grande École site
Build your program to fit your goals
Gain extensive workplace experience and advanced training in multiple areas of specialization while also building a solid foundation in general management principles. The Master in Management at Audencia lets you fit your program to your goals. Join us at one of the top-ranked, triple-accredited, most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and one of the best places to live in France.
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialize in the field.
Scholarships and Funding
There is a range of external scholarships you may be eligible for as an international student. Please contact us with questions.
Career & Alumni
Proven career outcomes for management success
With the ever-increasing globalization of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Audencia works hand-in-hand with the corporate world and is a leader in advanced management practices. As a result, 95% employed before or within two months of graduation– with a truly international education gained in one of the best places to live in France.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
Our Career Services team – with international corporate backgrounds – will help get you there with support, planning, and training from the very beginning. And our close ties with the business world benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment center preparation
- Personal development program on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management, and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.
This program prepares graduates for a range of sectors. Graduates are employed as follows:
- Distribution (vehicle and mobility, public building and works, energy, mechanics, textile)
- Insurance and banking
- Public and parapublic (administration, culture, humanitarian aid, health)
- Services (real estate, training, tourism, transport)
Graduates of this program are employed in the following functions:
- Banking and finance
- Purchasing and logistics
A wide range of companies – including French, international and multinational – employ graduates of this program. Companies employing your peers include:
- Bank of America
- Louis Vuitton
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Procter & Gamble
- PSA Peugot-Citroen