International Master in Management Audencia Business School
Customisable, International, Fully Networked
Join some of the brightest innovators from around the world at Audencia Business School. In our International Master in Management (IMM) programme, you’ll take courses led by global experts within a highly international campus and curriculum. Prepare for career success:
- Learn to do business across cultures.
- Tailor your program to your interests and goals by choosing from one of six specializations on offer.
- Prove your skill with a practical master’s dissertation on a specific business and management area.
- Connect with our large network of corporate partners through events, internship opportunities, or a collective consulting mission.
- Our IMM program receives applications for our campuses in Nantes, France, and Shenzhen, China. You have the option of starting your program in one of these two locations.
The IMM programme is accredited by the French accrediting body "Conférence des grandes écoles".
- Degree earned: MSc in International Management
- Credits awarded for the MSc program: 90 ECTS credits
- Language: English
- Program start: Fall
- MSc: 9 months of classes + 4-6 months work or research experience
- Extended MSc: 12 months of classes + 4-6 months work or research experience
- MSc: €18,000
- Pre-MSc + MSc: €22,000
Prepare for your career in any sector of international management at one of the top-ranked, triple-accredited, and most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and in one of the best places to live in France. Complete your core courses, and then determine the focus and format of your education to fit your career goals.
Career & Alumni
Proven career outcomes for international success
With the increasing globalization of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues – and in innovative and socially responsible ways that emphasize ethics alongside profitability. Gain insights and practical experience from leading global experts and corporations in the IMM.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
Industries IMM prepares you for:
- Professional services
- Civil engineering
- Communication and creative industries
Functions IMM qualifies you for:
- General management
- Export sales
- Financial management
Audencia Career Service
Audencia provides you with personalized career services that address your specific experiences, strengths and weaknesses, and goals. We also cultivate close ties with the business world, which benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment center preparation
- Personal development program on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management, and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.
Scholarships and Funding
There is a range of scholarships you may be eligible for. Please contact us with questions.