Master of Commerce (MCom)
University of Auckland Business School
Auckland, New Zealand
12 - 15 months
Full time, Part time
NZD 43,658 *
07 Dec 2023
Earliest start date
* *Please note: Amounts shown are indicative and estimates only.
- The Master of Commerce degree enables the best students to pursue specialised knowledge through independent research and is designed to prepare them for specialist positions in the public and private sector.
- Contrasts with an MBA degree, which is aimed at preparing individuals already in the workforce for managerial positions.
- May be taken as a 12 - 15-month programme (180 points) or as a one year programme following BCom(Hons) or PGDipCom (120 points).
- Students who have completed the first 120 points of MCom may exit with Postgraduate Diploma in Commerce (PGDipCom)
Why choose the Business School?
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s world-ranked university and the Business School is known for its excellence, innovation, teaching, and research.
Our Business School is among 1% of business schools globally to achieve Triple Crown accreditation from AACSB International, EFMD-EQUIS, and AMBA.
Disciplines and courses you will study:
- Commercial Law
- Global Management & Innovation
- Information Systems
- Operations and Supply Chain Management