Master in Management Antwerp Management School
The Master in Management is a broad general management program that provides you with the building blocks to successfully start your career as a young professional. A specific preliminary degree in management or (business) economics is not necessary. Whether you have an business background or not, we will turn you into a professional who acts in a solution-oriented manner and thinks in an organizational context.
Throughout the program you will be provided with the toolkit and skills needed to deal variety of general managerial challenges, giving you a great advantage on the labor market.
This is a longstanding program at AMS, in 2020, we celebrated the 30th edition with the alumni of this program.
Throughout the program you will be provided with the toolkit and skills needed to deal with a wide variety of general managerial challenges, giving you a great advantage on the labor market.
The focus is on the future: The program is unique in its kind, as it integrates the challenges of managing in the digital era in the different subjects that are taught. Our Master in Management is a practice-oriented management program with a central theme: how digitalization has an impact on different departments in a company: from supply chains to HRM.
Consulting skills bootcamp
During the consulting skills bootcamp you will learn concrete and practical skills that you can use in a competitive environment. Whether your ambition is to become a consultant, or enter the corporate environment, consulting skills, from problem finding and solving to influencing and structuring your solutions will prove very valuable in your professional journey.
In the post-covid era, organizations have become more and more aware that we are now definitely entering the digital era. Smart and resilient supply chains are crucial for international companies. Strategies become more and more digital, data is the new value driver for many companies. Artificial intelligence is not science fiction anymore. This program is not a program in digital transformation, but it wants to make you, as manager, aware of and prepare you for the challenges of digitalization. It is, as you wish, a future proof Master in Management for the next generation.
In- company project
The icing on the cake of this master’s program is a real-life in-company project. You work in team on an in-company project in which you identify and solve management and organizational issues. The different teams work intensively on a challenging business case and deliver a complete report with new, practical insights.
After successful completion of the program, you will receive an official and internationally accredited Master of Science (MSc) degree issued by Antwerp Management School ; ‘Master in Management'.
In the post-covid era, the increasing digitization creates many challenges, in all organizations, in all departments, from HR to supply chain.
Organizations are constantly looking for young potentials who both have the necessary management knowledge and skills and are prepared for the future challenges of digitization.
This program meets these needs and will give you a head start on the job market.
Your personal and professional development are the focal point, you are stimulated to reflect critically.
- Global Leadership Skills
- Strategic Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Human Resources Management & Organizational Behavior
- Management & Organization
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing & Sales Management
- Digital Organization
- Innovation Management (international study trip)
- Consulting Skills Bootcamp (residential seminar)
- Master Project (in-company project)
All master’s programs offer 1 full week of elective courses
Electives are all about immersing yourself into
… the impact of new technologies
- Digital Transformation
- Organizing the digital future
… the globalized world
- Geopolitical Challenges
- International Strategy
… leading and managing others, enabling human impact
- Human Capital
… how to solve complex problems
- Global Industry Crisis/Challenges – (e.g. healthcare management under covid, aviation crisis to a greener future)
… think about new ways to create & capture value
- Designing business models for future growth
- Business Model Innovation
Electives for Master in Finance – open for everyone
- Real Estate Finance
- Programming in R
By adding one of these general and hot management courses, students can give their AMS journey a personal touch!
The AACSB and NVAO accreditations awarded to Antwerp Management School clearly demonstrate AMS’ permanent attention to quality education. AMS is also listed in the Financial Times Rankings and the School takes into account the principles of responsible management education as presented by PRME. Our EMBA has just climbed 10 steps and is now n° 45 worldwide.
Our masters are highly ranked in Eduniversal Rankings en QS World University Rankings. In the QS World University Rankings, you can find our programs in the top 10 Best value for money.
Our Master in Management is a top-ranked program:
Eduniversal Ranking 2021:
N°12 in General Management, Western Europe
After attending this program, you can
- identify and explain concepts and theories in the general and functional areas of management;
- distinguish and illustrate sound practices of managing and organizing and contribute to discussions about broad and functional managerial issues at junior management level;
- apply managerial methods and frameworks in order to analyze and solve business and organizational problems;
- understand and analyze management challenges in order to provide solid conclusions and recommendations;
- demonstrate professional reporting and communicating skills;
- effectively collaborate in teams;
- critically recognize, appraise and evaluate the strategic importance of sustainability and social responsibility;
- demonstrate managerial and leadership skills.
Program Tuition Fee
- You are recently graduated and have little or no work experience;
- You have a non-economic background;
- You are looking for a broadening on top of your specialized training: broadening to all knowledge concerning management and how a company is run by various departments.
- You have a real ambition to take a management position in time.