Master in Digital Marketing
EUR 6,450 / per year **
01 Jul 2024*
Earliest start date
* students who do not require a visa can apply after the official deadline
** EU/EEA students: 5.370,00 EUR – 7.020,00 EUR per year | international students (outside EU): 6.450,00 – 8.100,00 EUR per year depending on the degree option
The Digital Marketing master program will focus on the ‘broader picture’ and will prepare you to think strategically and outside the box in the context of marketing. Don't hesitate to continue honing your skills in the field of digital marketing.
There is a carefully selected compilation of courses and applied knowledge outcomes waiting for you, which means you’ll be able to quickly find your feet in a future role. We have ensured a work placement internship for you with one of the well-known industry players in Croatia or the EU. Use that experience as part of your final thesis and also maximize the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll be a digital marketing specialist, with a wide-ranging understanding and know-how of visualization, analysis, and optimization of big data. You’ll learn how to manage and lead large and complex campaigns, analyze results, and trends and make strategically important decisions.
Croatia, as well as other European countries, has the highest demand for digital talents in STEM and STEAM. This includes engineers, mathematicians, physicists, data analysts, cybersecurity experts, but also all those who are skilled in applying creative knowledge in the digital sphere of multimedia production or game development, for which Algebra has recently launched new study programmes.
Algebra University values diversity and actively seeks students from different backgrounds and nationalities to enrich the campus culture and broaden their horizons. Applicants from all around the world would be expected to meet the standards of academic excellence that include skills such as critical thinking, creativity, adaptability, teamwork, leadership and others relevant in today’s world. Study in Croatia, excel at Algebra.
Scholarships and Funding
Tuition fees are affordable when comparing to other European study destinations. At this time, we do not offer scholarships to new students, however, all students have access to scholarships for senior years of study depending on their academic merit and achievements
- Behavioral economics
- Digital transformation and disruptive business models
- Innovative project 1 - Product or services ideation and planning
- Innovation management and new product development
- Innovative project 2 - Product or services development
- Customer experience
- Marketing data and metrics
- International marketing
- Management and Leadership
- Application of game theory in marketing
- Innovative Project 3 - Go to market strategies
- Principles of sales and negotiation
- Strategic marketing
- Brand management in the digital era
- Alternative marketing tools and processes
- Analytical software tools in digital marketing
- CRM and marketing automation
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Final thesis
- Network analysis and social CRM
- Design thinking
- Artificial intelligence in marketing
- Visualization software tools
Algebra University College is ranked 1st in Croatia with respect to the overall quality of the programmes and HEI according to the National Agency for Science and Higher Education and is the best education organization in the world among 3200 organizations as evaluated by Microsoft in 2014. Algebra is a co-founder of the Leading Learning Partners Association (LLPA) recognized as the winner of 2020 Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year.
The only institution in Croatia that has met the quality requirements of the NVAO.
General learning outcomes
- Evaluate theoretical knowledge within the known limits of digital marketing and towards borders, with other fields (economics, but also psychology, computing, etc.) that can form the basis of professional (and scientific) research in the field of digital marketing.
- Evaluate and choose the best option based on research results in order to develop new knowledge and procedures for the integration of different areas of research.
- Manage complex and changeable environmental conditions and decisions regarding their change.
- Responsibly select the best options in strategic decision-making and successful implementation and execution of tasks in unpredictable conditions with social and ethical responsibility during task execution and ultimately estimate the consequences of these tasks.
- Recommend the best use of complex methods as well the complex methods required in research and innovative processes.
- Recommend optimal solutions for complex communication and collaboration in various social groups and in unpredictable conditions.
- Estimate the impact of social, economic, and technological parameters on business activities through which digital marketing performance can be implemented.
- Recommend the best technological solution from the perspective of all interested parties in complex digital marketing processes.
- Select the best creative idea option for measurable communication and marketing goals.
Program Tuition Fee
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Specialist for Strategic Digital Marketing
Be the person responsible for all questions from budget preparation, choice of channel, and campaign preparation.
- Marketing Strategist for Social Networking
A wide spectrum of activities awaits you regarding the most important marketing channel, where competition is strengthening at breakneck speed.
- Specialist for Social Networking Analysis
The balance of success rests on this professional’s recommendation regarding digital campaigns on social media.
- Specialist for Data Visualization
You’ll be working on demonstrating complex data in a smart and applicable way.
- Big Data Analysis Specialist
This is an expert who contributes to sound business decision-making, discovering unknown connections, market trends, customer wishes, and those hidden patterns in large data chunks.