MSc in Business for Lawyers ALBA Graduate Business School
MSc in Business for Lawyers
The ALBA MSc in Business for Lawyers Program is the only academic qualification that prepares lawyers to confront complex problems in the corporate environment and financial markets.
The Program enables legal professionals to gain a solid theoretical understanding as well as a practical approach to economic and financial issues related to the day-to-day operations of a business firm. The Program provides a unique learning experience that promotes collaboration and leadership competencies in an interdisciplinary curriculum.
The ALBA MSc in Business for Lawyers is designed for legal professionals who:
- manage and lead their own law firm
- work as corporate counsels
- work in corporate financing and restructuring
- work in or with financial services firms
- act as consultants to business executives
The Program provides:
- A link between the legal profession and modern practice in business and finance
- A framework for participants to think and act as business partners offering them a business and managerial insight
- A learning experience that fosters leadership and teamwork competencies
Highlights of the Program
The core segment of the program offers a solid foundation of the economic, financial and accounting principles along with necessary quantitative skills. Special emphasis is provided on the practical applications of the economic theories. The program matches the legal interests of the participants by providing specialization courses on the legal aspects of international finance as well as courses on taxation, and complex financial contracts.
Participants must complete the requirements of 18 courses and 1 workshop. The duration of the MSc in Business for Lawyers Program is 16 months. Each academic year lasts from September to December of the following year. Classes meet twice per week during evening hours.
EDUNIVERSAL BEST MASTER RANKING 2021
On April 2021, Eduniversal published its new 2021 ranking of the Best Masters & MBA programs. The rankings include 50 specializations, covering 136 different countries within 9 geographic zones. More than 22,000 postgraduate programs from 1800 universities and schools across the world were proposed and evaluated and 5416 programs were ranked.
Many of Alba programs appear in a prominent position within their category.
After completing the Program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the language of business
- Have a genuine understanding of global financial markets
- Collaborate in and contribute to complex projects in financing and restructuring
- Introduce a managerial dimension to the practice of Law
- Make refined judgments in the application of ethics in business and the legal profession
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Negotiate effective win-win solutions
- Have a strategic mindset when dealing with wider business challenges
Scholarships and Funding
Partial scholarships are available for international students up to 30% on tuition fees. If you would like to see whether you are eligible please fill out this form.
Program Tuition Fee
During your studies here at Alba, you will experience numerous rewarding and exciting challenges. Apart from academics, selecting the right career path and finding the ideal job opportunity is an extremely important and difficult task. We at the Career Office are committed to supporting you in your job search and will provide you with a wide range of services so as to assist you in your career planning and development.
- Career Coaching
- Career Workshops and Masterclasses
- Career Events with leading companies in Greece and abroad
- The Alba Career Forum
- Job Placement Opportunities