Master Of Science in Digital Marketing The American Business School of Paris
The Master of Science program include two intensive seminars in professional development including pitching, CV development, professional communications and behavior, and application of academic theory to real world challenges.
The digital world continues to evolve, and along with it, new analysis methods and tools are being created. Now, more than ever, it is important to have an understanding of the power and reach of digital marketing. This Master of Science makes it possible for students to develop their understanding and skills using today’s marketing innovations while anticipating those of tomorrow.
Graduates from the Master of Science from the American Business School must complete a final professional research project or a corporate internship at the completion of their academic courses, providing exposure to the corporate world and building their professional skills and experience.
5 reasons to choose ABS Paris
- International culture
- Multiculturalism in the spotlight
- Recognized diplomas
- International at the heart of our programs
- 100% in English
This training is for anyone who wants to work in the research and development field.
The program provided by the American Business School of Paris is characterized by individual, group work and practical studies, encouraging lively intercultural exchanges between students and faculty. The curriculum includes the following courses. All courses are required:
- HUMA511 – Personal Development for A Career in Business
- MKTG501 – Principles of International Strategic Marketing
- COMP501 – Using Excel for Business
- COMM581 – Journalism, New Media, & Community Mgmt.
- MGMT691 – Project Management
- COMM561 – Strategic Communications
- MGMT501 – Intercultural Management & Negotiation
- COMM551 – Digital Communications and Social Media
- COMM571 – Digital Marketing Tools & Analytics
- COMM521 – Project Management for Communications
Digital Marketing Careers
With your degree in hand, you will have the opportunity to work in different sectors such as social media and website development, as well as have all the skills and expertise necessary in order to be able to meet company expectations when making decisions regarding marketing and communications strategy.
A Variety of Jobs
Graduates from similar programs as the Master of Science degree in Digital Marketing have careers such as:
- Digital Communication Project Manager
- SEO Manager
- SMO Consultant
- E-commerce Director
- Brand Content manager
- Traffic Manager