MA Design Specialising in Graphic Design
EUR 7,500 / per year *
Earliest start date
* There are opportunities for partial scholarships of 2000euro to those applicants who cover the requirements and meet the deadline.
The MA course in Graphic Design encourages the diversity of design study opportunities possible within the wide field of Graphic Design.
The focus of the course is rooted in visual communication research underpinned by theory, with an emphasis on the development of a very personal body of practical work. Students may choose to work within any area of contemporary graphic design practise or explore the potential for design diversity.
Throughout the course, students are encouraged to pursue a unique personal line of inquiry within the broad subject area of Graphic Design. By the end of the programme, all students should have completed a cohesive body of work to a professional standard and be able to clearly articulate a sound intellectual rationale and a broad critical viewpoint.
Important Dates and Information
- Duration: 13 months
- Educational Form: taught
- Education Variants: full-time
- Language: English
- Application Deadline: 20 August 2021
- Classes Start Date: 11 October 2021
- Award Body: University of Sunderland - UK
- British Degree: Master of Arts