WSB UNIVERSITY IN WROCŁAW
- Taught in English
The field of International Management is a programme taught fully in English. It gives the opportunity to fulfill the management-sphere education to people, who are already experienced workers, but also to those who would like to work in an international market in the future. This programme allows improving business English which is crucial within the international cooperation.
This programme includes various management’ aspects but also envelopes managers’ qualifications. This programme is aiming into preparing modern manager who will be able to take up challenges in different markets.
The classes are held by the experienced academic teachers, but also by people who are experienced in this field – workers from companies of different trades. Meetings are held only on weekends – that allows WSB students to combine studies and work. Subjects are planned into 4-hours blocks – workshops. Within the programme, we have planned 3-semester-lasting MA seminar and the possibility of mastering the second foreign language thanks to the Rosette Stone platform.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Ability to analyze phenomena taking place on the market in macroeconomic terms
- Knowledge of various management concepts
- Ability to analyze numeric data
- Knowledge of the functioning of basic areas of an international enterprise
- Ability of cooperation including making and maintaining relations
- Creativity and unconventional solutions searching
- Ability to deal with surrounding changes
WORK FOR YOU:
- International projects manager
- International projects consultant
- International enterprises consultant
- Chief Management Office
- Chief Strategy and Development Office
Do you dream about an international business carrier? Choose English language studies at the WSB University! Each question will be answered if you ask out International Students Office via email: email@example.com
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 3, 2018