WSB UNIVERSITY IN WROCŁAW
- Taught in English
What are International Management studies?
- part-time graduate studies at the Management degree course
- only weekends classes (Saturday-Sunday) – you have the opportunity to combine studies with the professional job
- the program is fully delivered in English improving knowledge and skills in the field of International Management
Aims and benefits:
- broadening students’ knowledge of strategic management and managerial accounting
- opportunity to learn foreign languages in a modern way by the Rosetta Stone platform
- developing international business skills
Why WSB University in Wrocław?
- on-line student service
- interactive teaching forms
- small groups
- e-learning support
- career advisory
- individual approach and direct contact with the best specialists
- rainings and workshops aiming to help students operate on the job market
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), allowing participate in international student exchange freely
- databases, such as EBSCO, Springer, Elsevier, Web of Science
Support and supervision
The Centre for International Cooperation team takes special care of our students from abroad. We offer the full Student Service, assistance in international projects and exchanges as well as adaptation support in Wrocław.
Moreover, we cooperate with the Student’s Association WSB International, which is in charge of helping our foreign students to integrate. The Buddy System guarantee you the best start in your new student life at WSB!
Program taught in: