WSB UNIVERSITY IN CHORZÓW
- Taught in English
WSB second-cycle degree programs – more than just a Master’s
- Holders of all first-cycle degrees, whether Bachelor’s or Engineer’s, regardless of field of study or type of awarding institution, are eligible for our second-cycle (Master’s) degree programs, including those integrated with postgraduate courses. By taking out a second-cycle program at a WSB University you can earn a second professional qualification and thus improve your position in the job market.
- Our second-cycle degree programs allow you to further develop your skills and competencies. Many of our students pursue second-cycle programs in a field that is not directly related to their prior education. In that way, they can significantly extend their area of professional expertise.
Why Management in English?
The Management Program in the WSB in Chorzów conducted only in English has been prepared for people who want to develop themselves professionally, playing managerial roles in renowned Polish companies as well as in key departments of international companies related to marketing, economics or human resources management. The curriculum consulted with our Business Partners, employees of international companies or enterprises with branches in many countries of the world, guarantees that the graduates are going to have high competence and skills which meet their current needs.
What are you going to learn?
After completing the Management Program you are going to:
- know the principles of functioning of businesses in the free-market economy, conditioning for their competitiveness,
- be able to manage the enterprise’s resources, with particular attention to human resources as a source of competitive advantage,
- have the skills of strategic planning and skills of translating its goals into operational activities,
- manage complex projects in accordance with Project Management methods,
- create effective marketing strategies leading to the execution of sales plans increasing market share of the enterprise,
- be able to organize the work in an international environment or in a company cooperating with foreign countries.
Studying in English contributes to proficiency in it, and this, in turn, gives not only a chance to become successful in an international corporation but also more and more often is a condition necessary to get an interesting job in a Polish enterprise. Studying in English often means spending time in an international environment, meeting people of other nationalities and different cultures. Such experience is the reason why, starting from the first days, you are able to effectively work in an international corporation.
- Project Management - Junior Project Manager
- Financial Services Management
Other business partners of the Management Program
IBM, SMC KRC, Grupa Żywiec, The Katowice Special Economic Zone Co., Business Consulting, Regional Chamber of Commerce, ZETOM, Institute of Real Estate Economy
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 3, 2018