The aim of the course is to complement training in the field of engineering skills needed for management, organization and management of people, projects, departments and technological and industrial enterprises, especially, the operation and management of innovation.
The Master's Degree in Technology and Engineering Management provides graduates the training to be qualified for jobs as:
- Product manager
- Logistics Responsible
- Innovation manager
- Project manager
- Technical Director
- Technical Supervisor
- Responsible for financial management, marketing, logistics and human resources
- Creation of their own enterprises
- Realization of projects on request
Language of instruction
The Master is aimed at graduates with previous training in the field of Engineering, having thus previous knowledge in the field of economics and business and a solid education in basic subjects such as mathematics and statistics, and who want to expand their previous technical knowledge with advanced knowledge on the management of technology companies, the areas of operation, management and exploitation of innovation and the economy generally.
This Master is also aimed at graduates in the fields of science, with screening technology and professional environments strong tendency to innovation. In this case, they propose to take a number of additional training to ensure the homogeneity of the previous training of the students who attended the program.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Agricultural, Physics, Mining, Industrial Automation and Electronics, Electrical, Biotechnology, Computer Science and related fields.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter/statement of intent
- Proof of competence in English (B1) Foreign candidates may be requested to an additional assessment of their English knowledge.
- Letters of reference (optional)
Students will be selected using the following criteria:
- Bachelor Degree (up to a maximum of 30 points, on the basis of the following order)
a.Bachelor's Degree Engineering or Architecture: up to a maximum of 30 points,
b. Bachelor's Degree in Science: up to a maximum of 25 points 25
c. Other: 0 points.
- Evaluation of the transcript of the official university degree that gives access to the master's programme: up to a maximum of 40 points.
- Competence in English (level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). If the candidate does not own a certificate, it will be asked to do an interview evaluating oral comprehension, writing and reading: up to a maximum of 10 points
- Formación complementaria (cursos, seminarios o otras actividades de formación, acreditadas documentalmente) relacionada con el contenido del máster, experiencia profesional: up to a maximum of 10 points.
- Other training (courses, seminars and other training, certified documents), motivation, recommendation letters, personal interview, entrevista personal: up to a maximum of 10 points.
However, if there is no shortage of places available, the admissions committee will admit students without ranking them in order of merit.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 16, 2018