Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
This master's degree is intended for students from any academic specialisation who wish to acquire a thorough knowledge of the essential techniques used in economics, accounting, finance, organisation and market research for the creating an innovative company.
The programme is highly cross-disciplinary and has a dual objective: from the professional viewpoint, it encourages students to learn the techniques of project management and strategic planning in innovative contexts; from the personal viewpoint, it encourages teamwork and ethical leadership in future entrepreneurs who are committed to change and innovation.
In the current economic and social situation, fostering innovative entrepreneurship is a key strategy for moving towards a more sustainable economic model focused on human capital. This master's degree is a timely offering because it focuses on the strategic function of innovative entrepreneurs.
Graduates in University Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation are capable of working in:
- Entrepreneurship of business projects with a capacity to grow
- Management of business incubators
- Management of innovation projects
- Business start-up consultancy
- R&D consultancy
- Management of innovative companies
- R&D department management
- Public agencies, technology centres and business incubators
- Economic promotion of the public administration
Classes are held in the afternoon/evening from Monday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.Classes are held in the afternoon/evening from Monday to Friday.
Language of instruction
Spanish (100%) and occasionally English
FIRST YEAR: Compulsory Subjects
- Final Master's Project
- Strategy and Marketing for the Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurial Competencies
- Strategic Diagnosis and Entrepreneurial Management
- Financial Management of an Entrepreneurial Project
- Finance for new Innovative Companies
- Economics of Innovation and Innovation Systems
- R+D+I Project Management
- Technology Forecasting
- Technology Transfer
- R+D+I Policies
In this section you will find the list of all the optional subjects on the curriculum. Fefore you select the subjects you wish ti registrer for, please make sure that they have been activated.
- Legal Aspects of Business Management
- Internationalization Strategies
- Sales Strategies
- Quality Management
- Information Management
- Technological Innovation
- International Institutions
- Industrial Location
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Experiencies in Technology Centres
- Experiencies in Business Incubators
- Studies in the Frame of Mobility Agreements I (*)
- Studies in the Frame of Mobility Agreements II (*)
- Studies in the Frame of Mobility Agreements III (*)
A Spanish bachelor's degree, a pre-EHEA degree or a university diploma, except those from the arts and humanities and health sciences.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of competence in Catalan or Spanish (only for foreign students from non-Latin American countries). If this knowledge cannot be proven, applicants must attach a signed Letter of commitment regarding their competence in Spanish.
- Proof of any additional training (courses, seminars and other training).
- Proof of any work experience.
- Proof of other merits presented in the CV.
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 50 points.
- Other university qualifications: up to 10 points.
- Competence in English: up to 10 points.
- Other training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 10 points.
- Work experience in the field of the master's degree: up to 10 points.
- Other merits: up to 10 points.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 30, 2017