Master's Degree in Business and Contractual Law
Business and contracting are decisive for the forces that drive the region's economy: industry, commerce, real estate, services, agriculture and petrochemicals. This master's degree offers advanced training in the private law applicable to businesses and individuals.
The aim is to offer interdisciplinary training as an added value to meet the demand for specialisation and strategies in Spain, the EU and the world in times of growth or crisis.
The Faculty of Law offers a special programme that allows to achieve simultaneouly the Master's degree in Legal Practice and other studies of law at master's degree level which allows to the legal especialization. For more information consult the website of the Faculty of Law
The programme provides students with fundamental knowledge for attaining professional excellence in various fields:
- Corporate legal advice.
- Independent legal advice to businesses.
- External business auditing and consultancy.
- Research in universities or research institutes.
- Comprehensive business advice to domestic and foreign businesses.
- Business arbitration.
- Merit points in the Spanish civil service.
Language of instruction
FIRST YEAR: Compulsory subjects
- Company Law
- Company Taxation Law
- Insolvency Law
- Nationaland International Employment Law
- New Perspectives on Contract Law
- Contracts in Real Estate Law
- Comercial Law
- Contract Taxation Law
- Conflicts Resolution and Arbitration
- Evidence Law on Business Ligation
- Litigation in Internacional Business
- Final Master's Project
- Work Experience
- Methodological Contributions of Legal Thought
- Introduction to Law and to the Spanish Legal System
A university degree in law, labour science, business administration and management, economics, business administration, industrial relations, employment, or a related field.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcript
- Documentary accreditation of knowledge of foreign languages
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 60 points. Qualifications will be graded in accordane with the following scale:
a. A degree in Law: up to 60 points
b. A degree in another field: up to 30 points
- Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 20 points.
- Competence in languages other than the ones in which the course is taught: up to 10 points. The Admissions Committee for the master's degree may establish mechanisms in addition to the presentation of language certificates, such as interviews or language placement tests.
- Complementary training related to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 10 points.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 30, 2017