The Master's Degree in Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Language Teaching, Is a title of the Faculty of Sciences of the Education that belongs to the area of Social and Legal Sciences.
The Master's degree requires 60 ECTS credits, theoretical and practical. These credits are distributed as follows: Generic Module (16 credits), Specific Module (26 credits), Practicum and Master's End Work (18 credits).
The Generic Module is common for all enrolled students and has mandatory presential nature. The Specific Module and Practicum are different depending on the peculiarities of each itinerary or specialty. The Practicum also has a face-to-face and is developed in Secondary Education centers that are established by agreement with the Xunta de Galicia.
Why study the degree
The Master's qualification for teaching is a specific requirement for admission to the teaching staff of secondary education, technical vocational training teachers, music and performing arts teachers, plastic arts and design teachers, workshop teachers Of plastic arts and design and faculty of official language schools.
Structure of the Study
- Didactics. Curriculum and school organization
- Function tutorial and tutorial
- Education and languages in Galicia
- Psychological development and school learning
- Education, society and educational policy
Teaching innovation and initiation to educational research
- Teaching innovation
- Initiation to educational research
It_1. Complements for disciplinary training
- Complements of training for the teaching of the sciences I
- Complements of training for science teaching II
It_1. Didactics and teaching
- Teaching experimental sciences
- Didactics of biology and geology
- Didactics of physics and chemistry
Work End of Master
- Work End of Master
Experimental sciences. Innovation projects and educational research
- Innovation projects and educational research in experimental sciences
This school offers programs in: