- Official version of the market leading program in communication and advertising studies, according to the ranking published by the "El Mundo" newspaper.
- It incorporates the implementation of marketing as a key element where business communication is inserted.
- ESIC Title. Students who take the University Master's Degree in Communication and New Technologies Management, URJC will also obtain the Master's Degree in Communication and Advertising Management from ESIC.
- 6 months after completing the program: 90%
- One year after completing the program: 92%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 51% Marketing
- 20% Advertising
- 19% Communication
- 10% Sales
Geographical areas where they work
- 81% Spain
- 10% Rest of Europe
- 9% LATAM
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final project supervised.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Helloquence / Unsplash
This Master in Communication and New Technologies Management arises in order to satisfy the growing demand for qualified professionals in these insufficiently explored areas and who offer new and attractive professional opportunities.
- Quality of the program: Program accredited by ANECA (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation) with its VERIFICA program.
- It uses advanced techniques, tools and metrics. It studies and works with the current information, marketing and communication technologies in the market.
- Includes management skills tools such as coaching, leadership, business negotiation, and time management.
Methodology and research
- Methods and techniques of investigation
- Measurement of audience and advertising effectiveness
- Web analytics
- Social Media Research
Company and communication
- Strategy and business objectives and stakeholders
- Internal communication
- Measurement and evaluation of intangible heritage
- Integrated communication plan
- Project management and business management
- The organization's spokesperson
- Interpretation of economic information
- Corporate campaigns
- PR tools
- Events and sponsorships
- Crisis management
- The new information society
- Competitive environment
- Advertising strategies and planning
- Media plan
- Creativity and campaign analysis
- Audiovisual production
Technologies for information, marketing and communication
- Digital marketing
- Interactive advertising
- Digital ecosystem
- Communication model 2.0
- SEO / SEM
- Social media and networks
- CRM and marketing automation
Seminars and conferences
- Global ethics and values
- Good corporate governance
- Sustainability and environment
- Gender equality
- Entrepreneurship and economic growth
- Communication for specific groups
- Leadership and decision making
- Efficient presentations
- Time management
- Change management
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More