Business and contracting are decisive for the forces that drive the region's economy: industry, commerce, real estate, services, agriculture and petrochemicals. This master's degree offers advanced training in the private law applicable to businesses and individuals.
The aim is to offer interdisciplinary training as an added value to meet the demand for specialisation and strategies in Spain, the EU and the world in times of growth or crisis.
The Faculty of Law offers a special programme that allows achieving simultaneously the Master's degree in Legal Practice and other studies of law at master's degree level which allows to the legal specialization. For more information consult the website of the Faculty of Law.
- Cátedra de Vivienda de la URV
- Colegio de Economistas de Catalunya
- Colegio de Notarios de Catalunya
- Confederación Empresarial de la Província de Tarragona
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Reus
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Tarragona
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados y Abogadas de Tortosa
- Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Graduados Sociales de Tarragona
- Puerto de Tarragona
- Registradores de España
- Yxart de Moragas Abogados
This Master Degree is aimed at graduates in Law, Labour Relations and Employment, Industrial Relations, Work sciences, Business Administration, Business Administration and Managment, Economics, Tourism or a related field.
Specific documentation required
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, you must also submit the documentary accreditation of knowledge of foreign languages (other than the ones in which the course is taught). The Admissions Committee for the master's degree may establish mechanisms in addition to the presentation of language certificates, such as interviews or language placement tests.
Optionally you can also submit complementary training related to the content of the master's degree (proof must be provided).
- Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 60 points. Qualifications will be graded in accordance with the following scale:
- A degree in Law: up to 60 points
- A degree in another field: up to 30 points
- Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 20 points.
- Competence in languages other than the ones in which the course is taught: up to 10 points.
- Complementary training related to the content of the master's degree (proof must be provided): up to 10 points.
The programme provides students with fundamental knowledge for attaining professional excellence in various fields:
- Business lawyer
- External business auditing and consultancy.
- Research in universities or research institutes.
- Comprehensive business advice to domestic and foreign businesses.
- Business arbitration.
- Merit points in the Spanish civil service.
Program taught in: