The world needs game-changers to develop ideas into real businesses that will solve problems and satisfy global market necessities. This tri-continental program combines the teachings of three prestigious business schools to train creative students with the willingness to change the world through spearheading sustainable & scalable global businesses. The TMEI offers students a global experience in 3 regions of the world in a hands-on oriented program divided into 3 strategic modules (Business & innovation; Entrepreneurial and Sustainable leadership) that will give students all the tools and skills required to be a global entrepreneur or become a «game-changer».
After 3 months of studies in each university, students will have to find a 4 to 6-month professional experience wherever they want in the world. These game-changers from all around the world will develop an innovation or entrepreneurship project that will be an actual business solution to solve today’s global problems.
3 Strategic modules to reach your full potential as an entrepreneur
Business & innovation Module
Through these courses, students will develop hard and soft skills that will enhance their innovative and competitive abilities.
- Think strategically
- Master the innovation process
- Embrace digital transformation
- Become a practical analyst
Through these courses, students will develop hard and soft skills that will sharpen their creativity and entrepreneurial abilities.
- Be disruptive
- Become a design thinker
- Practice agile mindset
- Transform idea into reality
Sustainable Leadership Module
Through these courses, students will develop hard and soft skills that will improve their global and social impact as leaders.
- Develop sustainable acumen
- Become a global and responsible actor
- Invest in human-centered activities
- Engage in social activities
Live an amazing international experience in 3 regions of the world
Mysore | India
Located 140km from Bangalore, the city is known for its majestic, mystical and mesmerizing beauty. Also known as the City of Palaces, Mysore retains a quaint charm that never fails to enchant. Mysore is ranked the fifth-best city in India in which to conduct business. The city has emerged as the hub of the tourism industry in Karnataka, attracting about 2.5 million tourists every year. Home of many Indian and international industries, Mysore is also an IT hub alternative to Bangalore.
About SDM IMD University
- AACSB and EFMD – EPAS accredited
- A modern campus with contemporary learning and IT infrastructure
- A fully residential Business School (with a hostel, well-equipped gym and wellness center)
Montpellier | France
Ideally located 10 km from the sea, just a few hours from ski resorts, 3 hours from Barcelona and Paris, Montpellier is a vibrant and lively city, experimenting 300 days a year of sunshine. With over 110,000 students, 1 out of 7 being international, Montpellier is also one of the most cosmopolitan cities in France. The city was also elected 1st best city in France for «student life» in 2019 (according to the reference magazine L’Etudiant).
About Montpellier Business School
- 1,000 international students from over 70 nationalities
- 17,000+alumni around the world in over 90 countries
- 120+ start-ups incubated each year
Mexico City |Mexico
Mexico City is one of the largest cities in the world. Immersing yourself in this capital is one of your first steps in reaching worldwide competitiveness. Mexico City is home to some of the nation’s most important universities, with more than 350,000 students. Mexico’s lively and unique capital is known and loved for its grand old colonial-era buildings, its traditional street food, historic sites, and archaeological excavations and vibrant annual carnival celebrations.
About Universidad Panamericana
- 3 campus (Mexico City, Guadalajara, Aguascalientes)
- 12,000 students in 33 degree programs
- Located in a former 18th Century hacienda- listed as a national heritage site
rawpixel / Pixabay
15 Months, including a 4-6 month internship.
- 16500€ for the entire program
- Extended payment options available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
- Application fee: 90€
How to apply?
- Complete the online application.
- You will be required to upload the following documents:
- Photo (jpeg)
- Copies of degrees and academic transcripts of the last three years
- Copy of your identification (e.g.passport)
Online registration: From October 7th, 2020
The MSc is open to students with four years of study after high school and does not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- English test:
- Montpellier Business School English test (free)
- or TOEFL (at least 80/120)
- or IELTS (at least 6.0/9)
- or TOEIC (at least 785/990)
English native speaker candidates only will be exempted from the test.
- Reasoning test: Only for students with three years of study after high school.
Selected candidates will be scheduled for an admission interview (via video).
Investment banking careers, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, securities analyst and sales, capital markets trading, structured products, risk management, and corporate restructuring, corporate treasury, project financing, etc.
About the School
Montpellier Business School, a Grande Ecole, is heir to a long tradition of teaching based on the needs of businesses and markets. Founded in 1897 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Montpellie ... Read More