This course is designed to offer students who hold the CIM Level 7 Diploma in Marketing Communications the opportunity to upgrade their qualification to a masters degree.
The core modules provide the necessary grounding in the marketing communications field. In addition to core marketing modules, the course provides specialist modules in advertising, public relations and options in associated fields. In addition, the contemporary themes associated with Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) will also be developed. A variety of speakers from industry provide insight and evidence of current marketing communications practice.
Key course information - ordered by mode
|Full-time||15 months||January; September||Southwark Campus|
|Part-time||30 months||January; September||Southwark Campus|
- Research methods (20 credits)
- Integrated marketing communications (20 credits)
- Plus one elective (from the following specialist 10 credit modules below)
- Emerging issues in the 21st century
- Digital and social media
- Market-driven marketing
- International marketing
- Social marketing strategy
- CIM Level 7 Diploma in Marketing Communications with average weighted mark 50% or above; or
- IDM Diploma in Integrated Marketing Communications with average weighted mark 50% or above.
All modules are subject to change by the university and may differ from the modules you are offered during your studies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 8, 2018