Master's Degree program "Theory and methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language" in SMSUH is:
- the opportunity to study Russian language using an intermediate language;
- the opportunity to teach Russian language using an intermediate language as a result of the program;
- the program provides in-depth knowledge of the legal regulation of labor relations;
- the program introduces the fundamentals of tourist activity in the Russian Federation and the culture as a factor of tourist motivation;
- the possibility of obtaining the certificates on the studied subjects.
Practice: Practice-based centers of the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, compatriots living abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo ) or its representatives.
- prof. , Ph.D. A.G. Samokhvalov, head of the Expert Council for the media business, director of the National Research Center of Television and Radio "Opportunities for doing business by foreign citizens in the Russian Federation under the Russian legislation "
- Ph.D. I.N. Molodtsov, media consultant of " Business activities of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation"
GRADUATES: Master's degree diploma in pedagogical education (Master's Degree program "Theory and methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language ")
See 5 more programs offered by Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities »
This course is