- Almada / Lisboa
- Vila Nova de Gaia / Porto
Specialization for teaching in the 1st cycle of basic education and for teaching in the disciplinary areas of Mathematics and Natural Sciences of the 2nd cycle of Basic Education.
This master's degree aims to develop and deepen knowledge and skills related to the areas of teaching:
- In the knowledge obtained at the undergraduate / graduate level, deepening and developing them technically and scientifically;
- In the generic competences and specific competences with a view to an innovative application, multicontextualizada, promotors of a quality education;
- The ability to use and integrate knowledge of their specialty, as well as transversal and multidisciplinary knowledge appropriate to their respective levels of education;
- In promoting citizenship, inclusion and the integral and ecological human development of all those involved in the educational process.
- Professor of the 1st Cycle of Basic Education, and Professor of Mathematics and Natural Sciences of the 2nd Cycle of Basic Education.
Access to other cycles
The degree of Master allows the application to the PhD degree / Doctorate in the respective legal terms.
Contact the Institution
Support to International Students
- Support for application formalities;
- Support in the search for accommodation;
- Initial Portuguese Language Course Tutorial accompaniment, during the first year of the school, for English or French speakers.
Fees and gratuities
Contact the Institution.
- Almada accredited course (A3ES: 12-08-2015)
- VN Gaia accredited course (A3ES: 08-03-2015)
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Last updated April 3, 2018