- Almada / Lisboa
The objective of this course is the training of teachers for Physical Education Teaching at primary / secondary and secondary levels, namely:
- develop and deepen the knowledge obtained at undergraduate / graduate level;
- promote the acquisition of new knowledge and skills within the scope of teaching in Physical Education and Sport;
- to prepare future teachers in the pedagogical and didactic aspects of the teaching of Physical Education, integrating the professional, social and ethical dimensions;
- to obtain from the students a participation in the school, a relationship with the community and a professional development, throughout their life.
Teaching in Physical Education and Sport in Primary and Secondary Education, in public and private education.
Professor of Physical Education in Basic and Secondary Education.
For the completion of the Master's Degree in Physical Education Teaching in Basic and Secondary Education, the student must comply with a curricular plan consisting of 120 compulsory ECTS credits:
- 72 ECTS credits in the specialization course;
- 48 ECTS credits in the curricular units belonging to the Supervised Teaching Practice in Physical Education and Research Seminars in Physical Education.
Access to other degrees
The Master's degree allows the application to the degree of Doctorate / Doctorate, under the respective legal terms.
- Graduates, graduates or equivalent national or foreign academic degree in Physical Education and Sport, and who fulfill the minimum criterion of training of 120 credits in Physical Education and Sport;
- Holders of a school, scientific or professional curriculum that has been recognized by the Scientific Council as attesting to the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies;
- Graduates / graduates, or with an equivalent academic degree, who have obtained 75% of the credits of the minimum training requirements established for admission to the respective specialty.
The Campus of Instituto Piaget of Viseu has Residence for students.
Support to International Students
- Support for application formalities;
- Support in the search for accommodation (Almada / Lisbon);
- Initial Portuguese Language Course Tutorial accompaniment, during the first year of the school, for English or French speakers.
Fees and gratuities
Contact the Institution.
- Accredited course in Almada (A3ES: 06-19-2013)
- Accredited course in Viseu (A3ES: 06-19-2013)
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Last updated March 28, 2018