The Master Tax Il Sole 24 Ore is a training program in tax and corporate matters with the aim of training young professionals capable of working in administrative and tax matters with a high degree of training and expertise.
The professional figures that the Master intends to train are in particular those of Chartered accountant, tax lawyer and business Tax Expert.
24 ° Master Tax Law, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 12 months of training:
- 140 days of classroom training
- 4 months internship at important professional offices, tax offices and business consulting firm.
In support of classroom teaching, distance learning sessions are planned with the use of e-learning platform of the Business School of the Sole 24 Ore, a dedicated web environment through which, in remote mode, you can consult documents , handouts, multimedia courses and interact with peers and teachers even in collaborative learning.
The Master addresses the following topics:
- The value-added tax
- Taxes on income: individuals
- The financial statements and the consolidated group, the OIC national accounting standards and international accounting standards IAS / IFRS
- IRES and taxation
- Bankruptcy and business crisis
- Company law
- The extraordinary corporate operations
- The international taxation
- Other indirect taxes
- The collection, detection and sanction system
- Litigation, tax litigation and news regarding the reconciliation
The internship is an integral part of the curriculum of the Masters degree, represents an important opportunity for privileged entry and accelerated in the business world.
The Master Tax Law is aimed at:
- Economics graduates
- Law graduates
- young professionals
Teachers are the Master of Tax Experts and Professionals who for years collaborated with numerous publishing activities Sole 24 ORE fiscal (publications, books, multimedia activities), as well as expert trainers del Sole 24 Ore Formation, and with a proven teaching method ensure a gradual learning and full of matter.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the admission request.
scholarships that will be awarded to deserving candidates available.
Students admitted to Il Sole 24 Ore Master can access funding and loans on the entire stake at concessional terms.
For more information please contact the Master reference:
Tel +39 06 3022.6238
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 10, 2017