The Sloan Program is a demanding academic experience designed to deepen your command of all disciplines required for success as a general manager.
- Learn from world-renowned faculty members.
Strengthen your foundation in management through core courses designed specifically for Sloan Fellows.
Select from a wide array of electives to broaden perspectives with second-year MBA students and PhD candidates.
We encourage you to stretch intellectually to acquire the knowledge to help you make the next jump in your career path.
In addition to coursework, the Sloan Program includes a range of opportunities to study leadership. You will:
- Develop a personalized plan for enhancing your own leadership skills and perspective.
- Participate in the Sloan Leadership Seminars for concepts and interactive learning experiences that enhance your personal, professional, and leadership development.
- Meet international business executives who share their leadership challenges as part of the Sloan Top Management Seminars.
- Visit leaders in business and government during Sloan Study Trips taken during the year and immediately after graduation.
- Study case examples of outstanding leaders facing challenges and implementing change.
We encourage you to deepen your understanding of leadership, and focus on ways to strengthen your personal growth and effectiveness as a leader.
Sloan Fellows share all the resources of the Graduate School of Business and Stanford University, including:
- Contact with many other of business, government, and nonprofit leaders who visit the campus to speak.
- Access to the Business School\'s Jackson Library and the University\'s other libraries and research facilities.
- Use of student computing services, with access to research databases and other shared resources.