Collaborative innovation offers a new response to the problems faced by food companies when setting up innovation strategies. In a context of increased competition, the food industry needs cross-disciplinary executives with training in open and collaborative innovation who hold the keys to develop strategies in response to today’s and tomorrow’s economic, social and environmental issues.
The program ‘Mastère Spécialisé® Management Collaboratif de l’Innovation Alimentaire’ (‘Collaborative Management in Food Innovation’) aims to respond to these issues and to the needs of companies wishing to recruit cross-disciplinary executives and managers who play a major role in the innovation processes.
The program ‘Mastère Spécialisé® Management Collaboratif de l’Innovation Alimentaire’ (‘Collaborative Management in Food Innovation’) is organized in partnership with:
- Oniris, the Nantes-Atlantic National College of Veterinary Medicine, Food Science and Engineering
- Audencia, The school of management of Nantes
- Groupe ESA, the Higher Education Institute of Agriculture
- L’École de design Nantes Atlantique, the school of Design
- The University of Nantes
The diploma is endorsed by the CGE and is awarded jointly.
The program is designed to train students in the running and management of collaborative projects in food innovation. Thanks to this course, students will acquire the necessary skills for the management of cross-disciplinary projects whilst at the same time reinforcing their expertise and their original specialization.
This one-year course is intended for students with a variety of profiles (engineers, marketers, designers, legal experts, etc.):
- who already have a 2-year master’s degree or equivalent
- who have validated a Master 1 or 4-year Bachelor’s course with 3 years of professional experience
- and for Continuing education
Why choosing the Program?
This course is unique thanks to:
- its orientation: innovative food projects,
- its multidisciplinary,
- its active teaching: learning through problems and projects linked to our partner food industry companies,
- Its innovative training facilities: a co-design area, an experimental kitchen, prototyping equipment, a food technology platform, a sensory analysis room and a laboratory shop.
Students choosing this program will:
- Acquire dual skills in a sector where businesses are expressing a real need whilst at the same time reinforcing their expertise or their original skills
- Be more professional thanks to a program geared towards innovative teaching and active learning: Learning through Problems and via Project, work on concrete cases, etc.
- Become a key player in the innovation process of food industry businesses: the Coordinator of innovative projects
- Immerse yourself in multicultural collaborative innovation projects via a multidisciplinary and multi-skill approach
The students also benefit from innovative facilities resulting from the pooling of resources provided by our partners in order to:
- Co-construct and realize projects in a multidisciplinary way
- Compare ideas to the inherent difficulties in innovation problematics
- Understand the different aspects of the innovation value chain They will, thus, have access to:
- Tools for creating, generating ideas and collaborating: co-design area, new food practice laboratory
- Tools for prototyping and making: experimental kitchen, food technology platform
- Tools for evaluating and understanding: sensory analysis rooms, analysis laboratories, artificial mouth
For more information or to enroll:
About the School
The program ‘Mastère Spécialisé® Management Collaboratif de l’Innovation Alimentaire’ (‘Collaborative Management in Food Innovation’) is organized in partnership with