MASTER YOUR SPECIALIST
- POWER YOUR CAREER strategist Be your own career, choose to specialize in more than 70 programs of high business impact.
- APPLY YOUR KNOWLEDGE Take 50 business simulators that allow you to experience and play situations within the business world.
- LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS An academic body of international hierarchy, with extensive managerial experience.
- Link to your Vincúlate AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK with more than 50,000 executives of leading companies in Latin America and Spain.
- ACCESS MBA WITH AN INTERNATIONAL An MBA recognition premier, accredited by ACBSP (USA) and applicable in the Community E
Specialized Master consists of three periods: the first is common and is focused on the basics of company management; this period is face and develops with a high practical content with monthly meetings for 10 months. The remaining two periods are of specialization where you will deepen your learning in a specific area of interest, these periods are online format, where you can interact with professionals from other countries; You can choose from the following specializations:
- SKILLS PROGRAM-Presencial 100 hs
Management Skills Program (PHD) will provide the necessary tools to develop their leadership in contexts of great diversity, which require a leader to redefine their roles and rethink their driving practices:
- MODULE 1: Job Excellence and quality of life
- MODULE 2: Personal Leadership
- MODULE 3: Talent Management (Talent Simulator)
- MODULE 4: Executive Coaching
- MODULE 5: Ontological Coaching
- MODULE 6: Agile Leadership (Simulator Commander)
- MODULE 7: Communicative Tools
- MODULE 8: Collaborative Teams (Simulator Lost)
- MODULE 9: Strategic Negotiation
- MODULE 10: The practice of negotiation (Simulator Negociator)
- Specialized Master in Operations Management-Online
The objective of the Specialized Master in Operations Management is to train managers or area managers Operations to design a management model with a strategic approach, and the systematic application of tools and work practices employed in the areas of operations WORLD CLASS companies considered.
This also program will enable them to develop staff skills, for managers or responsible for the area, can enhance the competitive advantages of the organization, to meet the requirements of its customers. It provides modern content and working methods needed to improve the degree of reliability, productivity and competitiveness of the company, from the field of operations. These new practices and tools, enable to cope with the various situations that arise in the different processes in the area, to resolve successfully, so as to optimize the service provided to internal customers. In addition, the program will provide expertise from a global perspective, so as to improve internal processes (in the areas of Production, Purchasing, Storage, Maintenance, Logistics, Quality, Engineering, etc.), through the development of skills of those responsible of these processes. This will result in obtaining world class metric.
The Master is certified by Euncet Business School and UCI Extension
Program taught in: