Manager value networks (options to choose according to your choice of deepening):
- Customers Value Relationship
- Suppliers Value Relationship
- Supply Chain Value Relationship
- Innovation Value Relationship
- Value Relationship Services
Wear digital transformations:
- Master the technologies of digital transformation (major disruptive technological issues, discover the disruptive applications of digital)
- Digital transformation of interfaces with deepening relationships between Customers / Suppliers / Supply Chain / Innovation / Services
Build your transformation leadership:
- Driving change under uncertainty
- Master the methods and tools of the council
- Negotiating disruptive solutions
- Manager of intercultural collectives facing risks
- Develop your transformation leadership
Implement transformation projects:
- Developing your solutions-oriented creativity
- Develop innovative transformation projects
Choose your electives
In the second semester, you can continue for example with the themes:
- Consulting: discovery of consulting professions, method
- Innovation: strategy
- Services: Dominant Logic Services, Service Worlds, Strategy
- Marketing: Business Marketing, B2B Distribution Marketing, Digital Marketing, B2B Market Research
- Purchasing: globalization
These contents are obviously treated with the angle and the impact of the digital transformation.
The various stakeholders are all experts in their field, and share the common vision of cross-disciplinary imperatives and transdisciplinary learning.
Choose the international immersion that suits you
This immersion in another country, culture, environment associated with different themes in different countries allows you to broaden your horizons, to bring you a more global vision, less European and to meet other international actors than those already mobilized in your journey . You will have the choice of the destination , which may be related to the theme that interests you (innovation in Boston, quality in Tokyo, decentring in Bangalore), according to your personal aspirations and group dynamics.
This one-week stay is complementary to the optional quarter offered on our Shanghai campus.
Get out of your comfort zone in Bangalore
This study trip to Bangalore, the Indian Silicon Valley, will allow you to discover and evolve in a different economic, societal and cultural context. You will live an unprecedented experience, undoubtedly confusing, which will lead you to decenter your habits and references.
You are immersed in a context where all the new challenges of a globalized world meet. You will be able to better understand the different business models related to it through targeted activities:
- The collaborative economy and social business: field studies with the actors of one of these social businesses and in particular with the young adults who are trained there
- Entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship: visit of an incubator, "Entrepreneurship in a large group" conference
- The traditional economy: visits to pharmaceutical centers and delocalised manufacturing plants like Saint Gobain, Renault
- The digital: discovery of the startup ecosystem of the Indian Silicon Valley
Immerse yourself in the Japanese model in Tokyo
This study trip is a unique opportunity to discover Japan, a country where the sense of service, hospitality and customer satisfaction are true cultural pillars. Through an alternation of expert interventions, networking and business visits, you will appreciate the importance of the services sector, which accounts for more than 70% of the country's GDP (2016 GDP: 4 171 billion dollars).
The program includes meetings and visits to Uniqlo, Japan Airlines, LVMH, Nintendo ...
These activities will be complemented by lectures on the themes: Settling in Japan, Japanese Culture
Discover North American innovation in Boston
The purpose of this module is to discover the Boston ecosystem and understand how it supports growth and innovation within companies.
This learning trip is an opportunity for all students to discover why Boston is a preferred destination when it comes to innovating or simply creating value.
This study trip is primarily a module to understand the impact of the economic environment on the practice of trades and discover the specificities of the latter. It is also an opportunity to lay the first foundations of what could become future professional networks.
In the program :
- visits to companies and start-ups
- campus tours (Babson College, Northeastern University)
- conferences on topics related to innovation and entrepreneurship
- Incubator visits
- Entrepreneurship courses taught by Boston University professors
- visits to law firms dealing with regulations or industrial property
- business angels and venture capitalists
- moments of conviviality with the graduates of emlyon business school working on this geographical area
A significant opportunity
emlyon business school Shanghai opens its campus to the most motivated students for a period of three months, from April to July (on selection, limited number of places).
This extended international immersion allows you to understand the specific issues of Asian companies and the business environment. Several dedicated courses, conferences, visits and meetings with experts, professionals and graduates punctuate the stay *:
- Asian Business Environment aims to understand the specific geostrategic, political, economic and cultural specificities of Asian countries
- Business Marketing in Asia aims to discover B2B Marketing approaches in different Asian countries (electrical equipment, chemistry, health ...)
- High Tech Project Marketing focuses on the development of major international business (energy, transport, environment)
- Global Sourcing in Asia focuses on the opportunities and constraints related to purchasing in the "world factory" that have become Asian countries (automotive, industrial vehicles, electronics ...)
- Global Supply Chain in Asia tackles complex issues related to supply chain management in and between Asian and European countries
These contributions are based on multiple meetings with French and foreign professionals based in Asia as well as on field studies with international companies. A unique chance to start your personal network on the spot.
Promising career paths and perspectives
As this program is both new and innovative, the employability dynamic is as follows:
- regular recruiters of our MS® will continue to source profiles with the acquired business expertise they are looking for (purchasing functions / product manager / key account manager / marketing manager / business manager / business developer / business manager) ...) and which is developed in this specialized Masters Business Management
- Companies from all sectors will appreciate your ability to mobilize you on transversal projects and missions (quality manager / project manager ...) and in the first place consulting firms
- finally, the new professions related to digital are open to you (chief digital officer / digital innovation manager / digital transformation manager ...)
«I confirm all the interest I see in the creation of ceMS® Business Management
Naturally, no statistics are available on recent graduates, as this program is new. However, the specialized business management masters
Taking in reference this experience and history, you can project reasonably:
- insertion times of more than 90% less than 6 months after the end of the program, including more than half before the end
- an average salary between 40 K € and 45 K €. Your background and profile as well as the sectors of activity
- geographical location: 20% international / 45% Paris IDF / 25% region AURA / 10% other French regions
Naturally, the unique expertise that you will develop at the exit of this new MS® Business Management and Digital Transformation must bring you above these historical performances, being perfectly aligned with the expectations of recruiters on their new professions and practices.
Potential recruiters of this Specialized Master® Business Management and Digital Transformation are therefore from all sectors of activity.
Consulting firms: Accenture, EY, Alenium, Algoe, Aneo, CapGemini Consulting, CSC, Deloitte, Eurogroup, Alma consulting, Alten, Altran, Alplog, Headlink partner, Yole Development, Artus Consulting, Atos, Kurst Salmon, PWC, CGI, Colombus Consulting ...
Among the main employers of our MS® integrating the history of the purchasing and supply chain functions
Every business school has its alumni association . emlyon business school goes further: with emlyon business school forever alumni network, every student becomes a member of the network of graduates from his first day at school ... and forever . An asset to build your network and benefit from a range of services before you even graduate.
The Specialized Masters® are aimed at:
- Young graduates of engineering or management schools
- To academics holding a Master 2
- Academics holding a Master 1 by derogation for 30% of the workforce
- Business executives graduated from higher education (Bac 4) with 3 years of professional experience
The application sessions run from November to August.
Applications for the 2018 school year are now closed. The schedule of the selection sessions for the fall of 2019 will be communicated to you soon.
Online application form
To apply, candidates must complete an online application form and download the required supporting documents.
Online video is an innovative way to remotely evaluate the adequacy of your profile and project with the chosen training.
The selection phase
The selection process takes place in two phases:
- 1) The 1st selection phase following which the admission results are pronounced on administrative elements (application file, supporting documents, online video)
- 2) Following the 1st phase of selection and if the jury deems it necessary, candidates may be called to an oral interview if necessary. The admission results are then pronounced following this interview.
The application fee amounts to € 120 for the 2018 school year. These application fees are offered to scholarship students upon presentation of proof.
Tuition fees and funding aids
MS Business Management Tuition Fees
These tuition fees include administrative fees for the fall of 2018 as well as lifetime membership in the emlyon business school forever alumni network. The extension of schooling beyond the official duration of the program will result in the payment of administrative fees, at the rate of € 500 per additional year.
With a duration of 6 months, the mission in company is generally remunerated between 1 000 € and 1 300 € per month, which makes it possible to cover a part of the cost of the formation.