Studies at Paris campus.
Scientific Director: Prof. Thierry Boudès
Objectives of the programme
The goal of this ESCP Europe Specialised Master is to train participants in corporate consulting. Those responsible for planning and implementing large-scale projects for businesses must have both organisational and managerial expertise, and also the capacity to build a clear strategic vision for the company and its information systems in an innovative context.
Graduates work in positions such as Strategy Consultant, Project Manager, Business Analyst, M&A Consultant, Organisation and Management Project Manager, Strategy and Development Project Manager, etc.
A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases:
- The ability to conduct strategic analysis in a fast-changing environment
- Knowledge of corporate consulting and intervention professions
- The capacity to direct large-scale strategic projects and implement major changes within companies
- Consulting Workshops to gain hands-on experience
Thanks to our partnerships with big consulting firms, students get to work with real live cases and learn the know-how that is highly valued by the sector’s biggest players.
- A 1-week seminar at Cornell University, USA
- Successful applicants can pursue their studies for one year and acquire a Master of Industrial and Labor Relations (M.I.L.R.) at Cornell University
- Business: 19%
- Engineering: 44%
- Political sciences: 10%
- Economics & Finance: 10%
- Humanities and Social Sciences: 6%
- Law: 10%
- Life sciences: 1%
16% international students
44% women, 56% men
French and English
1 year (Start in September)
43K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 89% are employed.
69% work outside of their country of origin.
In which sector:
- Consulting: 81%
- Finance/Banking/Insurance: 7%
- Environment: 6%
- Information Technologies: 6%
How to apply
- Online application
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS & GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score OR ESCP Europe written tests: General knowledge + English test
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018