The goal of the Specialised Master® in Strategy and Organisation Consulting is to train participants in corporate consulting and intervention professions. Those responsible for planning and implementing large-scale projects for businesses must have both organizational and managerial expertise, and also the capacity to build a clear strategic vision for the company and its information systems in an innovative context. This programme takes place on our Paris Campus.
The ESCP Europe Masters are professional-oriented programmes in specific management areas designed for postgraduates with a clear career goal and lead to a specialisation or double skill in response to corporate demand for highly qualified managers.
This Master is a one-year full-time academic programme designed for students holding a first masters-level academic or professional degree in engineering, business, architecture, medicine, law, pharmacology, political science, the arts, or any other graduate degree.
The curriculum comprises six months of full-time coursework including an international seminar, followed by a company placement lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme.
Courses are taught in English and the national language of our respective campuses.
Our programme targets your expertise
The course contents of this Specialised Master® are based on three essential skill-sets:
- The ability to conduct strategic analysis in a fast-changing environment where new information and communication technologies play a decisive role.
- Knowledge of corporate consulting and intervention professions gained through hands-on experience with strategic development and corporate management systems.
- The capacity to direct large-scale strategic projects and implement major changes within companies by relying on a new conception of information and communication flows.
Participants have to be proficient both in French and English.
Profile of the MS in Strategy and Organisation Consulting of 2018
- Business: 31%
- Engineering: 28%
- Political sciences: 7%
- Economics & Finance: 17%
- Humanities and Social Sciences: 3%
- Law: 3%
- Social science: 7%
- Marketing and Communication: 4%
- 38% international students
- 41% women, 59% men
Open-mindedness and diversity of the Specialised Masters:
ESCP Europe Specialized Master® in Strategy and Organisation Consulting students, and hence the alumni network, which now boasts over 300 members, come from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. This rich diversity contributes to the programme’s excellence.
Potential participants include those with special interests in corporate intervention and consulting with varied profiles including engineers (about 40% of participants), IT managers, public sector administrators, legal advisors, those with social sciences and humanities degrees, and business professionals.
Since its inception in 1988, the Specialized Master® in Strategy and Organisation Consulting has trained 330 students who are now part of the ESCP Europe 50,000-member alumni network.
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS): with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2018/2019 are set at 18,500€ (including costs of the international seminar - transport & accommodation - and the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP Europe also offers the direct debit option: in that case, 6 monthly instalments will be paid from November to April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2,000€ for tuition fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 14, 2018