Studies at Paris campus.
Scientific Director: Prof. Ghislain Deslandes
Objectives of the programme
The goal of the MS Media Management is to shape the next generation of media professionals for their future career: media management and strategic consulting, cinema and television production and distribution, transmedia production, digital entrepreneurship, etc.
Graduates work in positions such as: Market Researcher, Production Assistant, Junior Consultant, Partnership Project Manager, Digital Publishing Manager, Programme Director, Multimedia Project Manager, Journalist, Media Consultant, etc.
A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases. The focus is on:
- Journalistic Techniques
- Media Management Principles
- Applied Management
- Television and new media management
- Fundamentals of the Movie Business
- Film production & distribution
Last year, students went to Mexico City, Mexico
- Business: 34%
- Engineering: 3%
- Political sciences: 19%
- Culture: 7%
- Law: 15%
- Fine Arts, Literature and Philosophy: 11%
- Humanities and Social sciences: 11%
19% international students
67% women, 33% men
French and English
1 year (Start in September)
35K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 75% are employed.
63% have a job with an international dimension.
In which sector:
- Media/Publishing/Arts/Culture: 87%
- Consulting: 13%
How to apply
- Online application
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017