Applications for the 2019 Intake are closed. Applications for the 2020 intake will open starting in October 2019.
The ESCP Masters are professional-oriented programmes in specific management areas designed for postgraduates with a clear career goal and lead to a specialisation or double skill in response to corporate demand for highly qualified managers.
This Master is a one-year full-time academic programme designed for students holding a first masters-level academic or professional degree in engineering, business, architecture, medicine, law, pharmacology, political science, the arts, or any other graduate degree.
The curriculum comprises six months of full-time coursework including an international seminar, followed by a company placement lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme.
Courses are taught in English and the national language of our respective campuses.
Our programme targets your expertise
The objective is to ensure that students master the full range of marketing and communication tools, and develop specific managerial skills to meet today’s corporate needs in highly competitive and international markets.
This full-time curriculum is spread over one year divided into 3 terms as follows:
- 2 terms of intensive courses - September to December; January to March. An international seminar abroad is included
- 1 term of professionalisation from April to December: a company placement of at least 4 months and a professional thesis defended orally to a committee between early November and mid-December the year following the September intake.
Participants have to be proficient both in French and English.
Profile of the MS Marketing and Communication
- Business 30%,
- Marketing &Communication 27%,
- Law and Political Science 14%,
- Life and Health Science 12%,
- Economic/Finance 8%,
- Engineering 5%,
- Humanities/Social Science 4%,
- International students 20%,
- Women 72%, men 28%
Open-mindedness and diversity of the Specialised Masters:
Students from this ESCP Specialised Master® in Marketing & Communication come from various countries and have different backgrounds: engineers, students of literature and law, etc.
Originating from 9 nationalities, they form a group of multicultural participants, which makes exchanging and working in groups all the more enriching.
Since its inception in 1989, the ESCP Specialised Master® in Marketing & Communication has graduated about 1000 students now part of the ESCP 55,000-member alumni network.
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS): with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2019/2020 are set at 19,200€* (including costs of the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP also offers the direct debit option: in that case, 6 monthly instalments will be paid from November to April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2,000€ for tuition fees.
*The expenses of accommodation and transport in London are not included in the tuition fees.
About the School
Established in 1819, ESCP Business School is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opp ... Read More