Studies at Venice, Ca’ Foscari University and Paris campus.
Scientific Director: Prof. Marie-Pierre Fenoll-Trousseau and Prof. Francesco Casarin
Objectives of the programme
This programme trains a new generation of managers specialized in artistic and cultural projects in the European and International markets.
Graduates work in positions such as Cultural Project Manager, Asset Manager, Cultural Project Manager, Museum Sponsorship Manager, Cultural Heritage Manager, etc.
This programme brings together the expertise of both ESCP Europe and Ca’ Foscari University to give students a solid knowledge of management in the world of culture and the arts. A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases:
- Strategic Management for Cultural and Artistic Activities
- Law and the Arts
- Cultural Marketing
- The Economics of Art and Culture
- Cultural Products and Markets
- Accounting and Management Control for the Arts and Culture Industries
- Finance and Taxation in Arts and Culture Industries
- Project Management for Cultural and Artistic Activities
- Development and Promotion of Cultural Heritage
Some conferences can be in Italian. This programme is only accessible to students who have the equivalent of 300 ECTS credits (Master 2).
1 term at the Ca’ Foscari University in Venice, Italy • 1 term in Paris
- Humanities and Social sciences: 10%
- Art history: 17%
- Literature and Philosophy: 13%
- Fine Arts and Architecture: 17%
- Law: 17%
- Media and Culture: 3%
- Political sciences: 20%
- Life science: 3%
48% international students
75% women, 25% men
French and English
1 year (Start in September)
30K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 77% are employed.
70% have a job with an international dimension.
In which sector:
- Media/Publishing/Arts/Culture: 70%
- Commerce/Retail: 10%
- Communication/Advertising: 5%
- Other: 15%
How to apply
- Online application.
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores.
- Personal interview if eligible.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 12, 2017