The Specialised Master® in Management for Digital Publishing, in partnership with ASFORED (the French national publishers union), is a gateway to management positions in publishing. Instruction is cross-disciplinary and touches on all dimensions of the profession including: cultural, legal, economic, graphic, technical, advertising, sales and international aspects. This programme takes place on our Paris campus.
The objective of the Master is to understand, to follow and to anticipate the main developments within the market; to provide high-level professionals (BAC +5, or certain applicants with professional experience) with the skills to be able to:
- Develop a strategic vision of the sectors in which they are interested.
- Offer a global and innovative approach to management and content management
- Understand a global view of operations
- Contribute to the development, the future and the renovation of markets.
The course benefits from a teaching approach that alternates between the teaching of essential managerial skills and practical sessions in harmony with the realities of working in the field, in France as well as internationally.
The ESCP Europe Masters are professional-oriented programmes in specific management areas designed for postgraduates with a clear career goal and lead to a specialisation or double skill in response to corporate demand for highly qualified managers.
This Master is a one-year full-time academic programme designed for students holding a first masters-level academic or professional degree in engineering, business, architecture, medicine, law, pharmacology, political science, the arts, or any other graduate degree.
The curriculum comprises six months of full-time coursework including an international seminar, followed by a company placement lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme.
Courses are taught in English and the national language of our respective campuses.
Profile of the MS Management for Digital Publishing
· Marketing and Communication: 50%
· Humanities and Social sciences: 20%
· Literature & Philosophy: 20%
· Law: 10%
· 40% international students
· 80% women
· 20% men
ESCP Europe's Masters Programme welcomes applicants from varied disciplines who demonstrate open-mindedness and potential:
Master students come from various countries and have different backgrounds: engineers, doctors, pharmacists, students of literature and law, etc.
Originating from 40 nationalities, they form a group of multicultural participants, which makes exchanging and working in groups all the more enriching.
Since its inception in 1991, the ESCP Europe Specialized Master in Management for the Publishing Industry has graduated 322 students who are now part of the ESCP Europe 40,000-member alumni network.
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS): with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2018/2019 are set at 14,800€* (including costs of the international seminar - transport & accommodation - and the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP Europe also offers the direct debit option: in that case 6 monthly instalments to be paid between November and April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2,000€ for tuition fees.
*The expenses of accommodation and transport in Venice are not included in the tuition fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 24, 2018