In partnership with the ASFORED.
Studies at Paris campus.
Scientific Director: Prof. Marie-Pierre Fenoll-Trousseau
Objectives of the programme
Train students for all the activities in the editing world from written media to digital media. Classes take place on two different sites: ESCP Europe and ASFORED.
Sales Representative, Publisher, Editorial Project Manager Assistant, Community Manager/Webmaster, Task-force Director, Paper and Digital Manager, Assignments of Rights manager, Publishing Manager in companies, museums, Marketing Manager, etc.
Following a logic of digital and print publishing, classes are taught by both teachers and professionals from the Publishing industry. A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases:
- Editorial Management
- Corporate Management for Publishing Companies
- Digital Creation
- Artistic Direction
- Publishing Finance, Accounting and Management Control
- Publishing Legislation, Literature and Art Intellectual Property Rights
- Graphic chain and Digital Production
- Marketing, Brand Politics and Communication
- Publishing Markets, Diffusion and Distribution
- Company visits
Last year the class went to Bologna and Venice, Italy.
- Literature/Philosophy: 44%
- Business: 17%
- Humanities/ Social sciences: 17%
- Political science: 9%
- Law: 9%
- Other fields: 4%
4% international students
83% women, 17% men
French and English
1 year (Start in September)
34K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 75% are employed.
67% have a job with an international dimension.
In which sector:
- Media/Publishing/Arts/Culture: 78%
- Communication/Advertising: 11%
- Tourisme/Entertainement: 11%
How to apply
- Online application
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017