Studies at Paris and London campuses.
Scientific Director: Prof. Cécile Kharoubi and Prof. Jean-Philippe Mabru
Objectives of the programme
Enable students to master the essentials in important international wealth management areas such as law, finance and tax in an international environment. Help to understand the cross-country aspects, ethics and psychology that make up wealth management.
Graduates work in positions such as: Independent Financial Advisor, Risk Controller, International Product Manager, Junior Private Banker, Portfolio Manager, Notary, Patrimonial Engineer, etc.
A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases:
- The Environment of Wealth Management, Relationship Management and State Regulations
- Law and Taxation of Private Assets
- Global Estate Planning: Real Estate Investments, Life Insurance, Trusts
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Management: Introduction to Finance, Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investment Strategies: Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Commodities, Islamic Finance
- Wealth Management and Corporate Structures
- Personal Financial Planning Strategies
Time spent on campuses
5 months in Paris – 1 month in London
1-week seminar in Geneva, Switzerland – in partnership with UBS.
- Business: 38%
- Economics/Finance: 35%
- Law/Political science: 22%
- Other fields: 5%
11% international students
35% women, 65% men
French and English
1 year (Start in September)
45K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 89% are employed.
75% have a job with an international dimension.
In which sector:
- Finance/Banking/Insurance: 88%
- Chemicals/Pharmaceutical Industry: 6%
- Law: 6%
How to apply
- Online application
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017