Studies at Paris campus and in Asia or South America.
Scientific Director: Prof. Gérard Naulleau
Objectives of the programme
This programme prepares students for negotiations, financial and economic management of important international projects. You can specialise in emerging countries thanks to a 4-week international seminar in Asia or Latin America.
Graduates work in positions such as: Marketing Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Analyst, Consultant, Key Account Manager, Project Junior Manager, International Control Manager, etc.
A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases around 6 major themes:
- International project management (CAPM certification from the PMI institute, USA)
- Project financing, Management Control, Business Finance
- International Business Strategy, Business Plan
- International Contract Negotiation, Key Account Management
- Marketing and Bottom of Pyramid Approach, International Project Management
- Team work, Leadership and Intercultural Management
5 months in Paris – A 1 month seminar in Asia (Dubai, Mumbai and Shanghai) or in South America (Mexico City, Bogota and Rio de Janeiro).
- Science/Engineering: 50%
- Business: 20%
- Law/Political science: 24%
- Life Sciences: 3%
- Other fields: 3%
18% international students
53% women, 47% men
1 year (Start in September)
42K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 91% are employed.
85% have a job with an international dimension.
In which sector:
- Transports: 22%
- Energy: 15%
- Information technologies: 15%
- Consulting: 10%
- Pharmaceutical Industry: 7%
- Public works: 7%
- Others (Tourism, Law, Finance, Luxury, etc.): 29%
How to apply
- Online application
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017