The ESCP Europe Masters are professional-oriented programmes in specific management areas designed for postgraduates with a clear career goal and lead to a specialisation or double skill in response to corporate demand for highly qualified managers.
This Master is a one-year full-time academic programme designed for students holding a first masters-level academic or professional degree in engineering, business, architecture, medicine, law, pharmacology, political science, the arts, or any other graduate degree.
The curriculum comprises six months of full-time coursework including an international seminar, followed by a company placement lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme.
Courses are taught in English and the national language of our respective campuses.
Our programme targets your expertise
The objective of the programme is to train lawyers in management skills and the practice of business law in an international context, in order to enable them to better address their clients' needs and to facilitate their participation in the decision-making process in companies, allowing them to become real "business partners".
The courses take place on the ESCP Europe Campuses in Paris in the first semester and in London for most of the second semester, both on the ESCP Europe London Campus and on the Queen Mary University of London campus(Center for Commercial and Legal Studies).
This full-time programme lasts 12 months. It starts in September and is organized as follows:
- 2 terms of intensive courses: September to December; January to March. A three-month seminar in London is included.
- 1 term of professionalisation: an internship in a law firm or in a company of at least 4 months; The writing of a professional thesis with mandatory oral defence between November and December of year N+1.
Students must have a good command of French and English (6.5 minimum at IELTS).
Profile of the MS International Business Law and Management of 2017
- Law: 98%
- Economics: 2%
- 15% of international students
- 32% men, 68% women
Open-mindedness and diversity of the Specialised Masters®
Specialised Masters® students come from various countries and have different backgrounds: engineers, doctors, pharmacists, students of literature and law, etc.
Originating from 40 nationalities, they form a group of multicultural participants, which makes exchanging and working in groups all the more enriching.
Since its inception in 1989, the Specialised Master in International Business Law and Management has graduated 570 students who are now part of the ESCP Europe 40,000-member alumni network.
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS): with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2018/2019 are set at 18,500€* (including costs of the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP Europe also offers the direct debit option: in that case, 6 monthly instalments will be paid from November to April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2000 € for the tuition fees.
*The expenses of accommodation and transport in London are not included in the tuition fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 27, 2018